Are you passionate about driving global transformation and continuous improvement? Join the Global Production LEAN Team at Topsoe and be part of the ambitious strategy to become the global leader in carbon emission reduction technologies by 2024. As a LEAN Partner, you will play a key role in our mission to create a carbon-neutral future through energy-efficient technologies. Topsoe has an ambitious strategy to be recognized as the global leader in carbon emission reduction technologies by 2024. They are already a global leader in energy-efficient technologies to produce renewable fuels as well as ammonia, methanol, and hydrogen – universally regarded as the most important fuels and chemicals in a carbon-neutral future. Topsoe has set out to lead the transition of these and more areas to the benefit of their customers, the climate, and the world.
Why Join Topsoe:
- Activate LEAN in all functions as the way of working: This is your opportunity to participate in the development and implementations of improved global production systems and optimize work across their different operations globally.
- Career Development: Topsoe offer opportunities for growth and career development within the Global Production LEAN Team and Topsoe.
- Global Exposure: Your base will be Lyngby, with travel expected to the Global Supply functions in India and the USA.
- Make an Impact: Your competencies and effort will contribute to ensuring that Topsoe reach the ambitious goals and make a significant difference in the climate and the world. Join Topsoe in activating LEAN as the way of working, implementing improved global production systems, and optimizing work across the operations worldwide. Make a significant impact on the climate, the customers, and the world.
Take a key role in the Global Production LEAN Team, leading, coaching, and driving their ambition towards increased stability, standardization, and continuously creating and maturing Topsoe´s LEAN mindset.
Conduct coaching and LEAN training in all levels of our organization and take leads in communicating and deploying the LEAN strategy and way of working to their colleagues. Be passionate about working with leadership development, production systems, and changing habits.
- Minimum five years of experience of applying methods of Toyota Production System or similar.
- Experience of applying LEAN outside of production (e.g., in engineering, administration, etc.).
- Hands-on, thrives with coaching and developing others. The ability to communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Structured approach and work persistent in reaching good results.
- A strategic mindset and you are used to and motivated by work with facilitation and change management.
- Experience with stakeholder management and leadership development, preferably with all type of positions from the organization.
- Track record of implemented global systems, digitalization or LEAN in other companies will be highly relevant.
- Flair for data analysis and experience in digital design or innovation will be an advantage.
The recruitment process is carried out in collaboration with the consulting company Compass Human Resources Group. If you want to learn more about this position before submitting your application, please do not hesitate to contact Research Assistant, Nanna Slot at +45 70 20 12 75 or Director Thorsten Andersen at +45 61 20 28 03. Please submit your application and CV as soon as possible, if you are interested. Applications will be processed on an ongoing basis. Please note that all enquiries will be handled with confidentiality and that we will reply to the email address from which you send your CV.
Deadline: Hurtigst muligt
Workplace: Kgs. Lyngby
Company: Topsoe A/S