Manager, R&D & Global Quality Applications
This is your opportunity to join an international company, with a fantastic purpose, on an exciting journey of change and growth!
ALK is offering an exciting role as Manager to join Global Business IT. As Manager of R&D & Global Quality Applications, you will be part of an ambitious journey to become the preferred allergy company globally and you will be key in ensuring that Global Business IT supports the organisation with modern IT tools and technologies. With the right mindset and motivation, you will have great opportunities to develop professionally and take on more responsibility.
Driving progress and ensuring great collaboration
You will be responsible for managing and developing the department with the necessary people skills, ensuring adequate resources and competences within the department, and that a continuous improvement and optimisation mindset is fully developed in the team. Further, you will direct the team in successful fulfilment of delivery commitments, ensuring delivery of the technical solutions in critical business project implementation and a top profession system management of our R&D and Global Quality applications and platforms. Your tasks include:
- Manage and develop the department through personnel management, coaching, and development exploration
- Identify and implement improvements for department procedures and ensure updated and current documentation
- Ensure lifecycle management of applications portfolio
- Manage system/change advisory boards, prepare application status reports, and keeping management and stakeholders informed of application status and related issues
- Ensuring continuous system support of R&D and Global Quality applications and platforms, including system administration, technical support, and incident handling
- Collaborate with R&D, Global Quality, and the IT compliance team to ensure an optimal compliance setup and adherence
- Ensure great stakeholder collaboration and management through the role as business relationship manager towards R&D and Global Quality
- Setting direction and support the team in moving into a more agile delivery model together with the business
Proven management skills within IT or Pharma
ALK’s IT strategy contains several IT programs and projects aimed at revitalizing ALK’s IT infrastructure and application landscape. To succeed in this role, it is essential that you can ensure a great collaboration and performance across ALK sites and therefore have solid management experience from management roles in the pharmaceutical industry with responsibility of either an IT department or driving global projects within IT.
The role offers a very interesting and challenging opportunity to become a significant part of a growing international company with a unique technology. Furthermore, this is a unique opportunity to develop your already proven skills. You will have a great impact on the business activities and the individual person’s development within the team. At ALK, you will be working in a team-oriented, fast-paced, and demanding environment.
The recruitment process is carried out in collaboration with the consulting company Compass Human Resources Group. If you want to learn more about this position before submitting your application, please do not hesitate to contact Research consultant Pernille Kudsk or Consultant Alexander Krøijer on telephone +45 70 20 12 75. Please submit your application and CV as soon as possible, if you are interested. Applications will be processed on an ongoing basis. Please note that all enquiries will be handled with confidentiality and that we will reply to the email address from which you send your CV.
ALK helps people living with allergy. By providing solutions that make life with allergy surprisingly simple we make a difference for many people. We build upon a strong heritage as a pioneer in allergy immunotherapy and we will continue to innovate, develop and market new products and solutions for people with allergy. ALK is a global company with production sites in Denmark, France, Spain and the United States. We were founded in Copenhagen in 1923 and today we employ around 2,300 people around the globe. Our headquarter is based in Hørsholm north of Copenhagen. We know that our employees are our most valuable asset and we believe they do their very best every day in the pursuit of new and better allergy treatments and solutions for people with allergy around the world.
Deadline for application: As soon as possible
Workplace: Hørsholm, Denmark
Company: ALK-Abelló A/S