Market Implementation Manager
We are looking for a driven, proactive Market Implementation Manager (MIM) Nordics to join our expanding team. In this exciting field role you will use your clinical experience with minimal invasive products and energy devices to closely work together with Sales Management and Product Implementation in the development of sales strategies and implementation of products in the Nordic region (Sweden, Norway, Denmark & Finland). You ensure effective introduction of new products, identify new indications for current portfolio and obsolescence of discontinued products.
The MIM works from home office and travels most of the time through the Nordic region to customers and colleagues and on occasion to Applied Medical’s European headquarters located in The Netherlands. You will report to the Sales Director and work closely together with the Regional Sales Managers in the Nordics.
- Provide clinical support to sales team and customers during large-scale opportunities, product evaluations, conversions and upgrades
- Provide clinical, procedural and product training to Sales team
- Attend procedures to ascertain in-field product performance and market development opportunities
- Work closely with Sales Management and Product Implementation in defining sales and branding strategies
- Understand the selling process to identify any roadblocks that would benefit from added analysis or action
- Maintain and expand the network with clinical key decision makers
- Support the Tender Team with the tender process and assist in upgrading, when necessary, as product ranges evolve
- Work closely with Sales Management to identify strategically appropriate congress opportunities
- Support Clinical Education with local and international training courses and labs
- Monitor and assist with translation into local language of branding, advertising and messaging materials
- Bachelor+ degree level (sales and/ or medical related)
- At least 5 years of experience with the sales or use of surgical devices in the Operating Room, preferably minimal invasive products
- Good knowledge of energy devices, trocars and stapling
- Good knowledge of human anatomy, (laparoscopic) clinical procedures and local healthcare markets
- Relevant experience in a similar position and proven track record
- Excellent in Swedish & English
- Understanding of Danish, Norwegian and/or Finnish is a plus
- Good knowledge of MS office and Windows based computer applications
- A challenging position within a fast growing, dynamic and innovative company
- Extensive training in our products and their application at our European training facilities (NL)
- Good remuneration package including commission and a lease car
- Opportunities for personal development, growth and continuous learning
- Education reimbursing program
- International working environment
In this recruitment Applied Medical is cooperating with Compass Human Resources Group. If you want more information please contact Anders Larsson at firstname.lastname@example.org or +46 73 203 4691
About Applied Medical
Applied Medical is a new generation medical device company with a proven business model and commitment to innovation that has fueled our rapid business growth and continued expansion across the globe.
At our state-of-the-art manufacturing plants in the US and The Netherlands, we develop advanced surgical technologies for minimum invasive surgery. Throughout 30 years, Applied Medical has earned a strong reputation in healthcare as a leading provider of advanced medical devices.At our European headquarters in The Netherlands, we support the implementation of our innovative products across Europe through our local sales teams and via our distributors in Eastern Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. What connects us all is our mission to improve the quality and affordability of healthcare by enhancing patient outcomes through innovative design and exceptional product quality.
If you would like to be part of an innovative and rapidly growing international organization that makes decisions based upon what is right for the patient, customer, community, and environment, then Applied Medical is the place for you!