Marketing Manager - Professional
A great opportunity to make your footprint with a global premium brand.
With Miele Professional, commercially used products have been an area of success for more than 90 years. Since the year 2000, Miele Professional has developed from being just a product manufacturer to a system provider for commercial solutions. Miele Professional sell and service commercial products for sectors using commercial dishwashers, commercial laundry technology and laboratory, dental and medical technology.
You “own” the Danish marketing strategy – have a budget responsibility in the DKK million league and will be reporting to the Regional Director Marketing North West Europe.
Your overall objective will be to execute the regional marketing strategy considering the corporate objectives in the respective customer segment and local market.
In close co-operation with the Sales Director Professional Denmark, you work closely with the Professional Sales team and International Professional Marketing teams and will:
- implement respective Customer segment strategy in Denmark in line with market needs and corporate guidelines
- monitor the B2B market development (customer, customer segments and competitors) and context
- work actively with social media and inbound marketing as well as SEO and branding.
- ensure all product launches are in line to the agreed Customer segment goals (growth, timeframe, costs) including executing international and local campaigns, organizing local events and trade fairs, securing training and translations as well as providing the country sales teams with relevant insight and tools
- participate in Management Committees within the region, to shape all key operational decisions and review performance
- provide input for development of long-term strategy for respective Customer segment business in Denmark by cooperating closely with Country Sales and Product management HCS (Horeca Care Service) & LMD (Laboratory, Medical & Dental) and Regional Directors Marketing HCS and LMD to identify and evaluate growth potentials within the Customer segment & define product requirements
It takes a leading edge profile to be part of a leading edge company
You are experienced in product management and ability to manage multiple product categories as well as experience in marketing operations around a premium brand.
To be a success in the job you will be both creative and analytical, have strong project management abilities realizing plans for multiple product categories and reaching objectives independently. You will have a strong interest in technical products and customer trends. Furthermore, you will need strong communication skills, ability to build good relationships and manage multiple stakeholders, also in an international context.
- hold a Bachelor’s degree, preferably within marketing
- have 3+ years business experience in marketing, preferable within Digital Marketing
- have good understanding of B2B/commercial businesses in the respective customer segment locally
- have a strong track record of successfully growing a product category or customer segment
- hold a customer centric mindset – service first
- have experience in working closely with Headquarter and agencies
- have premium representation skills, inspiring people with positive energy
- are excellent in written and verbal communication in Danish and English
- have experience in Microsoft Office and preferably of SAP
Would you like to know more?
The recruitment process is carried out in collaboration with the consulting company Compass Human Resources Group. If you want to learn more about this position before submitting your application, please do not hesitate to contact Niels Lorenzen or Magnus Wedel on tel.: +45 70 20 12 75. Please submit your application and CV in English as soon as possible, if you are interested. Applications will be processed on an ongoing basis. Please note that all enquiries will be handled with confidentiality and that we will reply to the email address from which you send your CV.
Miele is a world leader in the production of premium domestic and commercial appliances. As current winners of the 2020 Which? Best Home Appliance Brand, Miele takes immense pride, not only in the quality of appliances but all aspects of customer services.
Since being founded in 1899 Miele has followed its ‘Immer Besser’ brand promise. This means they will do all that they can to be “Immer Besser” than their competitors and “Immer Besser better” than they already are. For Miele’s customers, this means the peace of mind of knowing that choosing Miele is a good decision – and probably the decision of a lifetime.
The strategic vision is to be the world’s most trusted and desirable premium brand.
Miele Professional in Denmark has a turnover of a substantial 3 digit figure in million DKK and has 35 employees working out of the company´s office in the Copenhagen area.
Deadline for application: As soon as possible