Interim assignment: 12 months with possible extension
Compass is looking for a passionate Medical Affairs Manager to support an international premier research-intensive biopharmaceutical company in their mission to fight some of the most serious health concerns facing all of us.
- Responding to unsolicited medical information requests for products across the Nordics.
- Manage Medical Information vendor.
- Review and approve promotional materials in Sweden from a medical, regulatory, and local code perspective.
- Training employees on Company standards for promotion as well as local ethical rules and medical information requirements.
- Together with Nordic Medical Services colleagues develop how we operate to ensure continuous compliance and improvement of quality and effectiveness. Ensure internal and external changes to the environment affecting medical information, medical review and promotional activities are addressed in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Life sciences university degree minimum MSc level
- Pharma industry experience >2 years.
- Swedish and English language: fluent verbal and written Experience
- Promotional materials approvals within the pharma industry in Sweden
- Experience of handling Medical Information requests Experience of Veeva Vault Promotional Materials handling and/or Veeva Vault Medical Communications
We handle applications ongoing. For more information, please contact Morgan Eilenberg at firstname.lastname@example.org or at +46 733 590 550