Meeting & Event Manager
Noscomed Medical Supply A/S
Noscomed offers you a fantastic opportunity to become a Meeting & Event Manager surrounded by a great team of people. You will be a part of a team with a fantastic atmosphere and join a company in an exciting development.
Noscomed is a privately owned company with 30+ years of experience as a distributor within the beauty industry. The primary focus is on Aesthetics, Plastic Surgery, and Cosmeceuticals/Skincare. Noscomed is present in the Nordic Countries, Germany, Holland, and Belgium with their HQ located in Denmark. They strive to be a trendsetter in the aesthetic market and have, over time, paved the way for many new innovative products.
Noscomed is on a fantastic growth journey and is looking for a Meeting & Event Manager to bring innovative thinking into the future of Noscomed, representing them at fairs, meetings, and presentations.
Independent & leading by example
You are a dynamic and structured person who loves to lead by example and help your organization rise to the occasion. You are the one with the Big Picture and have a flair for creating unforgettable experiences and taking them to the next level! You are passionate, targeted, approachable, and personal with a can-do attitude.
What will you do?
Your goal is to ensure that the event runs smoothly and that you provide excellent service together with your colleagues. It includes a broad range of events; few big events and more frequently smaller events. In addition, you ensure clear communication with colleagues from other departments, and you contribute to enhancing the service level. You will also be an important role for other offices across the different countries to ensure the continued development of the growth and structure securing a strong foundation for the future. You will become a part of an organization where you can feel you make a difference and establish the fundament and offer support to many different areas of the organization. You will work closely and independently with sales, marketing, and other departments to ensure the right synergy and development.
Your tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Plan and organize fair & congress participation.
- Share knowledge & best practices across the organisation in all countries.
- Contribute to a structured approach to setting up the organisation between countries.
- Plan, organize, and conduct leadership seminars, after-work meetings, and other types of meetings with a focus on digitizing approach.
- Be responsible for event design, event storytelling and event marketing.
- Preparation & coordinating events.
- Be responsible for maintaining training platforms with external partners.
- Be responsible for the Noscomed Event Calendar and the sign-up system.
- Ad-hoc member of the brand teams to ensure cross functional alignment across brands.
Who are you?
- You are an energetic person who enjoys working with meetings, events, and marketing activities.
- You are flexible, accurate, and a team player.
- You have a commercial attitude and are always one step ahead.
- We expect you to have experience with running events of a certain size. You know what it takes to create a really good experience for the participants and know the importance of having control over even the small details of the process.
- You are proactive and good at creating relationships with our partners.
- You are creative, think outside of the box, and contribute to rethinking events.
What will you get?
- A great challenge and huge responsibility as well as good development opportunities.
- That you get a job that gives you a high degree of flexibility and self-determination.
- A job with a lot of variation in the tasks.
- A job with great colleagues.
Apply for this exciting position at Noscomed
The recruitment process is carried out in collaboration with the consulting company Compass Human Resources Group. If you want to learn more about this position before submitting your application, please do not hesitate to contact Consultant Alexander Krøijer or Director Christian Winther at +45 70 20 12 75. Please submit your application and CV as soon as possible, if you are interested. Applications will be processed on an ongoing basis. Please note that all enquiries will be handled with confidentiality and that we will reply to the email address from which you send your CV.
Noscomed Medical Supply A/S is a privately-owned Danish company located in the beautiful embassy district in Østerbro in Copenhagen. We specialise in the medico industry and since 1990, we have served as the link between foreign manufacturers and surgeons, doctors, nurses, cosmetologists, and buyers throughout Scandinavia. Our priority is to ensure that our products are of the highest quality and come from responsible manufacturers with good clinical documentation.
Deadline for application: As soon as possible
Workplace: Østerbro, Copenhagen
Company: Noscomed Medical Supply A/S