– exciting opportunity within fibrosis & neonatology
Chiesi is growing rapidly and expanding the Nordic sales team. We are looking for an experienced national Key Account Manager to work in Special Care with focus on Neonatology and Cystic Fibrosis in Denmark.
You will be responsible for the key centres in Denmark (Copenhagen, Århus and Ålborg), and report to the Nordic Business Unit Head in Sweden. You will be responsible for the local key account plan, the related activities and the alignment with the overall strategy for Denmark.
You may be the new colleague we are looking for if:
- you know your way around health centers and hospitals in the regions
- you are self-driven and able to operate independently
- you have a proven strong track record in pharmaceutical field sales (minimum 5 years) in specialist therapy areas (experience from the respiratory or pediatric field is preferred)
- you have an impeccable reputation among your peers and customers
- you possess excellent communication and team-work skills
- you have a business minded attitude to your work
- you are able to speak and understand both verbal and written English
- an exciting position in a rapidly growing company that is launching several new products in the near future
- a field based position with a permanent contract
- frequent travelling both international and regional
- the option to drive your private car or a company car
The recruitment process is carried out in collaboration with the consulting company Compass Human Resources Group A/S. Please submit your CV and application in English on www.compasshrg.com – If you would like to find out more about this position before submitting your application, please do not hesitate to contact Tom Zehngraff, +45 7020 1275. Please note that we will reply to the email address from which you send your CV.
Chiesi is an international, privately-owned pharmaceutical company, with its Corporate Head Office based in Parma, Italy. Chiesi is dedicated to the research, development and sales of innovative, therapeutic prescription medicines in the field of respiratory, neonatology, cystic fibrosis, transplant medicine and rare diseases. Founded in 1935, as a family firm, today, Chiesi spans the globe, employing more than 4,100 people in 26 affiliates worldwide and sells its products in more than 70 countries. In the Nordics, Chiesi Pharma AB. employs 45 dedicated employees, who are based out of our head office in Central Stockholm, the recently integrated Research and Development Centre at Lidingö outside Stockholm, or are part of our experienced field-based sales teams. As with every part of the Chiesi group, we embrace a shared set of values and a common code of ethical conduct. This demands the highest standards of reliability, transparency, and individual accountability, in everything we do. www.chiesipharma.dk
Deadline for application: As soon as possible
Workplace: Denmark (nationwide position) – Preferably Region Hovedstad and Sjælland