Kamstrup Instrumentation Ltd.
Do you want to be responsible for the internal activities in our UK-based branch office, where we believe that intelligent metering solutions will ensure sustainable use of energy and water resources? Would you like to work in an expanding international company that puts customer value first?
Become a part of an ambitious team in Kamstrup Instrumentation Ltd.
Our ambition is clear – we simply want to be the best within intelligent metering solutions. We are growing rapidly and investing heavily in the development and production of intelligent measurement equipment and systems for wireless reading of consumption meters for electricity, water, heating and cooling.
Kamstrup Instrumentation UK is located in Sudbury, Suffolk where we have been for more than 15 years. You will become a part of a team with 6 dedicated employees who serve our customers and distributors. In the team, we greatly appreciate honesty, respect and credibility. We believe that through professional and personal coaching, we can achieve even better results.
Office Manager with a strong sales focus
As an Office Manager, your overall responsibility will be to ensure that sales processes, from lead to delivery, run according to customers’ expectations. In addition, you must ensure a well-functioning UK office where optimal working conditions are achieved.
Your primary areas of responsibility include:
- Order processing, handling customer queries, tracking notifications etc.
- Lead handing, overseeing tender applications, feeding sales enquiries to relevant Sales Managers
- Generation of quotations and quote follow up
- Using Kamstrup office systems, including assuming Super User status on CRM
- Marketing initiatives, publications
- Telemarketing, phoning target groups and key contacts
- Organising exhibition and road show resources, as well as occasional exhibition stand duty
In the job, you will participate in training and events abroad and can expect around 20 travel days per year.
As a person, you enjoy teamwork and are ready to influence the team’s progress with your experience within internal sales. You are driven by a constant desire to keep developing your skills and deliver better solutions for our customers. It is crucial that you work systematically and have an eye for detail. In addition, you have a commercial mindset and an open attitude in order to manage and coordinate a wide range of people.
It is a requirement that you:
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience from a similar position
- Have a reasonable technical and commercial knowledge
- Understand sales and value creation for the customer
- Are IT literate and have an excellent knowledge of Microsoft office products and CRM systems
- Strong communication skills
We offer more than just a job
You will be part of a rapidly growing Danish company where responsibility, initiative and empowerment to act are key factors in our success. Kamstrup offers a job in an industry of great change and development. You will be challenged both technically and commercially in a company where changes and new initiatives are part of everyday life.
Do you want to be a part of Kamstrup?
This is a great opportunity to become part of a successful search company, which is on a tremendous growth journey. If you would like to learn more about this position before submitting your application, please do not hesitate to contact Ed Roffe at email@example.com. Please note that we will reply to the email address from which you send your CV.
Deadline for application: As soon as possible
Workplace: Sudbury, Suffolk
Company: Kamstrup Instrumentation Ltd.