Piping Engineer (R&D)
Green Hydrogen Systems
Green Hydrogen Systems is undergoing rapid development and there is a need for additional ambitious and imaginative people. As a Piping Engineer, you will be part of the development department, where you will be responsible for material selection according to pressure, temperature and media. You will also be responsible for selecting suitable pipe joint types, where you solve these tasks in a flexible way and bring your experience from previous work tasks.
Areas of responsibility
- Development and documentation of piping systems in relation to P&ID
- Material selection according to pressure, temperature, and media
- Selection of suitable pipe fittings
Specific work tasks
You will work with:
- 3D piping construction in Solid Works
- 2D documentation for use in sourcing
- Preparation of requirements specification
- Piping for hydrogen, oxygen, water, lye, and cooling systems
- Dimensioning of pipes in relation to stress
- Delivery of designs, documentations, and other deliverables according to specification, time, and costs
- Flexible approach to tasks
- Thrives in a dynamic environment
- Brings knowledge from previous jobs
Your hold a degree at BSc or MSc level in mechanical engineering or similar. You can demonstrate extensive mechanical engineering experience from the manufacturing and process industry, working with either piping, vessels, scrubbers or other similar pressure carrying equipment e.g., oil/gas/petrochemical, pharmaceutical, brewery industry or similar. You have experience from internal R&D project development.
The specific knowledge stems from:
- Experience with piping, pipe joints, valves, and pumps
- Experience from HAZOP, HAZID and design reviews
- Preferably experience with design, construction of ATEX approved equipment
You are perceived as a responsible and self-driven person where attention to details, structure and a systematic approach comes naturally to you. You can work in a rapidly changing and dynamic environment. You are driven by “we” and “us” and succeeding together as a team. Furthermore, the “Green Agenda” is high on the list of your work motivators, making a huge difference in the transformation towards a more sustainable future.
You speak Danish and English at a high level, both orally and in written.
The recruitment process is carried out in collaboration with the consulting company Compass Human Resources Group. If you want to learn more about this position before submitting your application, please do not hesitate to contact Consultant Claus Mengel-Niemann at +45 22 63 33 77. Please submit your application and CV as soon as possible, if you are interested. Applications will be processed on an ongoing basis. Please note that all enquiries will be handled with confidentiality and that we will reply to the email address from which you send your CV.
Deadline for application: As soon as possible
Company: Green Hydrogen Systems
Read more about Green Hydrogen Systems: https://www.compasshrg.com/green-hydrogen-systems/