P27 Nordic Payments
PROJECT ADMINISTRATOR TO P27 IMPLEMENTATION PROGRAM
Do you want to be part of creating one common state of the art payments platform in the Nordic countries? This is your chance to make an important contribution to P27 Nordic Payments reaching its vision to build the world’s first real-time, cross-border payments system in multiple currencies.
About this opportunity
You will be working closely together with Senior Project Managers in P27 and our strategic partner, in a fast-paced fintech environment and will play an important role in ensuring that our on-going projects are always being planned and managed in the best possible way. You will be based in our office in either Helsinki, Stockholm or Copenhagen and will report directly to our Head of Product Management and Business Development.
About the role
We are looking for someone who can manage our Project Management Office function to support our implementation projects. The role includes:
- Support the project teams in following the procedures and templates according to our project model
- Plan and run Project Management processes in collaboration with our strategic partner
- Extensive stakeholder management including direct contacts with P27 customers
- Facilitate and support project managers with project processes such as order management, document management, milestone management, assure audit trail, communication management, issue management, change management, program reporting and resource planning
- Prepare, schedule and coordinate meetings like Steering Committee meetings, including taking minutes
To succeed in this role, we expect that you:
- Completed Project Management training like PMI, IPMA, PRINCE2 or similar
- Around 3-5 years of experience in supporting IT projects in a complex environment
- Experience from working in the Financial Industry, preferably in the payments area
- Experience in working as part of a multi-disciplinary, multi-cultural team
- Strong in communication and stakeholder management with ability to develop strong working relationships with colleagues, partners and suppliers
- Experience from Risk and Issue Management as well as Contract and Vendor Management
- Is a team player, a fast learner, has a can-do attitude with the ability to collaborate with project delegates located in different venues
- Is structured, self-going and prepared to walk the extra mile to get things done
The values that guide us in P27 Nordic Payments are; Together – Excellence – Trust – Courage. We assume that you share these values with us.
The recruitment process is carried out in collaboration with the consulting company Compass Human Resources Group. If you want to learn more about this position, before submitting your application, please do not hesitate to contact Magnus Wedel, Consultant, at +45 51 60 72 83.
Please submit your application and CV as soon as possible, if you are interested. Applications will be processed on an ongoing basis. Please note that all enquiries will be handled with confidentiality, and that we will reply to the email address from which you send your CV.
About P27 Nordic Payments
P27 Nordic Payments Platform AB is a company owned by six of the largest banks in the Nordics, Danske Bank, Handelsbanken, Nordea, OP Financial Group, SEB and Swedbank. The aim is to create one common state of the art payment platform in the Nordic countries. The work started in late 2017 with the ambition to go live 2021. The launch of P27 services is subject to a merger filing and clearing licence approval. The name P27 derives from the number of citizens in the Nordic countries, 27 million individuals. Read more about us at nordicpayments.eu and follow us on LinkedIn at P27 Nordic Payments.