In an exciting role as Principal Consultant, you collaborate with the clinical staff at the hospitals to analyse and understand their organisation, culture and challenges with a focus on defining, developing, delivering and integrating solutions that can raise productivity and quality and ultimately make a difference for patients and save lives!
Medtronic changes healthcare worldwide and push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health, and extend life. Their growth in the Nordic countries is achieved by challenging themselves to make tomorrow better than yesterday, making Medtronic an exciting and rewarding place to work. Moreover, there is a wide range of development opportunities both within Medtronic IHS and Medtronic.
Joining a company with a mission!
Integrated Health Solutions (IHS) is the core of the Medtronic strategy and builds on the unique combination of capital resources, process optimisation, expertise and therapy knowledge. They focus on inventive ways to collaborate with new partners globally to bring meaningful innovations to the market, finding ways to align value among the system’s stakeholders, and increasing access to care around the world. Working together, they partner with hospitals and healthcare systems to develop tailored services and solutions designed to improve clinical, operational and financial outcomes.
As Principal Consultant in IHS you work together with clients and partners in designing and delivering solutions and some of your specific tasks are mentioned below.
Specific work tasks and responsibilities:
- Providing Healthcare Service/Solution Consultancy, oversees consulting projects that involve strategy development, organisational restructuring and management of the business to maximise efficiencies
- Working with senior management of companies to determine long-term goals by analysing the client’s business and making recommendations for changes and improvements
- Contributing to defining the direction for new products, processes, standards, or operational plans based on business strategy with a significant impact on work group results
- Influence key stakeholders by developing well-articulated situation analysis and business case for change
- Identify, frame and priorities initiatives to capture value, establish a roadmap and develop actionable plans/project portfolios for immediate improvement and costs savings
- Projects can be multifarious and comprehensive. Examples of projects are optimising room utilisation, ensuring optimal planning and scheduling processes and improving patient flow and patient pathway
- Executing end-to-end workstreams and projects, creating value and achieving the agreed-upon targets
- Capturing learning and best practices and continuously enriching the Medtronic consulting toolbox
Contact and application
The recruitment process is carried out in collaboration with the consulting company Compass Human Resources Group. If you want to learn more about this position before submitting your application, please do not hesitate to contact Consultant, Alexander Krøijer on +45 20 56 03 88. Please submit your application and CV as soon as possible, if you are interested. Applications will be processed on an ongoing basis. Please note that all enquiries will be handled with confidentiality and that we will reply to the email address from which you send your CV.
Medtronic is the world’s largest medical technology company, offering an unprecedented breadth and depth of innovative therapies to fulfil their Mission of alleviating pain, restoring health, and extending life. In 2018 more than 9 million people benefited from their medical therapies, which treat cardiac and vascular diseases, diabetes, and neurological and musculoskeletal conditions.
With a global reach that extends to more than 140 countries, they have a deep understanding of many universal healthcare challenges. They are using their experience, extensive partnerships, and the passion of 88,000+ employees to help transform healthcare worldwide by improving outcomes, expanding access, and enhancing.
Deadline for application: As soon as possible