Haarslev Industries A/S
Calculations and construction of turn-key processing equipment
You thrive working independently with your area of expertise within complex machines. You become a part of the engineering department for Haarslev Industries A/S, this department situated in Herlev. You will work closely together with colleagues across the organisation to manufacture state of the art turn-key processing plants.
A calculation specialist for a small team in Herlev
Haarslev has based its Evaporation & Heat Exchanges department in Herlev, and for this department we are looking for a Process Engineer. The department is a specialized unit working deeply with flow calculations and thermo-dynamics.
The position could be divided into sub-responsibilities like calculations, sales & projects support, specification of requirements for procured equipment, equipment P&IDs, data and information collection on existing equipment, Admin/ERP. Specific tasks include, but not limited to:
- Calculate mass/energy balances for different types of evaporators, condensers and heat exchangers using commercial software’s and internal tools
- Develop new calculation tools as new opportunities/demands arise
- Give support to Sales, Project and After Sales teams
- Select and quote pumps, fans, valves, and instruments in general
- Prepare standard P&IDs of the equipment within the Engineering Center competence
- Gather data and provide the designers with all the required information they need to make manufacturing drawings
- Assist the group with administrative tasks within the ERP system
A flexible & well organised Engineer with a high-quality focus
Your professional competencies as Haarslev’s new Process Engineer could include:
- A background within chemical, process, mechanical engineering or similar.
- 2-5 years of experience from project-based manufacturing industry, preferably processing industry. Graduates with a practical background prior to taking an engineering degree will also be welcomed
- Knowledge of the regulatory demands of the food processing industry would be ideal.
- Speaking and writing English at a high level.
As a person you are flexible and open in your communication, but in the same time straight-forward. You can engage in a discussion with all the stakeholders who might share a different belief on the subject than you. You value structure, systems, and plan well. Your focus is on quality and thoroughness, but you have a commercial and business approach to handling the assignments. For you, the 80/20 principle applies to your way of working. You enjoy an independent job and generally thrive with freedom at work.
Intrigued? please send your application today
The recruitment process is carried out in collaboration with the consulting company Compass Human Resources Group. If you need further information about the position, please contact Senior Consultant Claus Mengel-Niemann at 2263 3377. All enquiries will be handled with confidentiality. If interested, please apply as soon as possibly through our webpage www.compasshrg.com. Applications will be processed on an ongoing basis independently of the deadline. Therefore, we ask you to apply as soon as possible to make sure that your application is taken into consideration.
About the company
Haarslev Industries A/S is a global supplier of process equipment for drying and valuation of biproducts from different industries. The Haarslev Group has production companies in Denmark, Spain, Peru, Brazil and China and sales offices in Denmark, Germany, Norway, USA, Malaysia, and Russia. Haarslev Group, owned by private equity fund Altor, is the market leader within its industry, 900 employees world-wide. The Danish company and HQ is situated in Haarslev at Fyn. 450 dedicated employees work here daily. The company is in continuous growth with over 1.5 bn DKK in turnover. The growth has transformed the company from a local machine manufacturing company to a very professional and global project-based industrial conglomerate. One of the key players with-in the industry. Ready more at https://www.haarslev.com/
Ansøgningsfrist: Hurtigst muligt
Virksomhed: Haarslev Industries A/S