Infrastructure as a Service
The use of machine learning to reimagine software and services development is exploding. Companies from every corner of the industry — the biggest cloud service providers to corporate industrials to financial services to healthcare to retailers — are exploring new ways of building products and services using data-centric learning models in place of traditional programming. The drive to deliver more timely and accurate results is compelling an ever greater need for specialized computing power.
Graphcore’s Intelligence Processing Units (IPUs) are specifically designed for these machine intelligence applications. The IPU is not like legacy processor architectures such as CPUs or GPUs, but is designed for the massive parallelism and sparse data structure characteristics of machine intelligence knowledge models. Architecturally, IPUs deliver a new approach and offer significant performance, latency, and power efficiency advantages that are allowing machine intelligence innovators to make new breakthroughs. Graphcore fully supports the leading machine learning frameworks and our Poplar Graph Toolchain allows developers to innovate both within and outside those frameworks.
The machine intelligence computing demands are evolving at an exponential rate driving the need for warehouse scale computing. To meet this demand Graphcore is working to deliver elastic rack scale IPU to its users through our Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) offerings.
As IaaS Product Marketing Manager, you will work with our partners to deliver innovative IPU scale-out infrastructure that will support new business models and innovative machine intelligence cloud services. You will develop product strategies and partner closely with cross-functional teams in Graphcore (Engineering, Marketing, and Sales) and with external data-center partners, to define and deliver innovative IPU cloud services. You will develop product solutions, Go-to-Market, and manage business relationships to deliver on the huge market potential for IPU in the cloud market.
You will sit with the Graphcore Rackscale team in Oslo developing Graphcore scale out technology for our Intelligence Processing Unit (IPU) and will be part of the Graphcore Product team.
- Lead the strategic development of managed cloud IPU services based on the IPU scaleout systems
- Responsible for the full lifecycle of IaaS product and services through close partnership and innovative business approaches.
- Develop a clear and effective product go to market strategy to successfully launch new cloud products together with partners and lead successful execution of this plan across functional teams.
- Responsible for internal training, sales, and development of the portfolio
- Perform competitive analysis, define and communicate key advantages.
- Communicating roadmap and technical capabilities to customers and new opportunities and requirements to our engineering team
- Drive awareness of Graphcore Infrastructure cloud solutions in the market and engage with key influencers.
- Enable Sales with tools and training to support the selling process
- 8-10 years of product or technical marketing experience in cloud and/or HPC.
- B.S. in computer science, software engineering or other technical disciplines, MSc/ BA a plus
- Entrepreneurial character that is able to see and develop new markets and new opportunities
- Very good knowledge of data-center IT infrastructure and software tool chains used in cloud and/or supercomputers (compute, storage, network, security, administration, virtualization and orchestration)
- Interest and/or experience with AI and deep learning is also a plus
- Some international travel
- Position is based at Graphcore´s Oslo, Norway office
We welcome people of different backgrounds and experiences and are committed to building an inclusive work environment that makes Graphcore a great home for everyone. We are an equal opportunity employer and want to build a work environment where everyone is happy, productive and respectful so they can do their best work. If you have a disability or additional need that requires accommodation, just let us know.
For questions regarding the position or Graphcore, please contact Stein-Sverre Wold +47 906 88 270 or Hanna Kaupang +47 481 72 822 in Compass Human Resources. Please submit your application and CV in English using the application button («Apply here» or «Søk på stillingen»).