SIX operates the infrastructure underpinning the Swiss financial sector and offers a comprehensive range of services around the world in the fields of securities trading and settlement, financial information and payment transactions. SIS x-clear AG is part of SIX Exchange Services. The company acts as the Central Counterparty for Swiss Exchange, London Stock Exchange, Oslo Bors, NASDAQ OMX and other Multilateral Trading Venues within Europe. SIX x-clear is licensed as a financial market infrastructure (FMI) under Swiss law and is admitted providing its pan-European clearing services based on recognition by the European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA). SIS x-clear offers efficient and cost-effective Central Counterparty and clearing services in the field of securities settlement.
Risk Manager Clearing Operations
- Monitor and manage margin call execution and in-time collateral coverage with Members and ensure correct processing and documentation of collateral management and business transactions in the field of clearing operations
- Process daily Nordic settlement and corporate actions business and coordinate external service provider for other pan-European settlement markets.
- Calibrate risk management system and set up members, accounts, instrument and external counterparties by performing necessary testing with the involved counterparties as well as instructing and training Members on risk management system offered.
- Maintain and support internal control process documentation of SIX x-clear and support Head Risk Management Operations Clearing Oslo within other risk related initiatives and business projects
- Develop and strengthen relationships with Members, business partners and internal SIX risk control functions and other departments
- Solid educational background with a university degree in economics
- Experience from back/middle office in the finance industry and knowledge of the financial infrastructure is an advantage
- Very good organizational methods
- Strong analytical, problem solving and conceptual skills
- Strong communication skills and flexible team player
- Very good oral and written skills in English, fluency in Norwegian is preferred
Work location: Oslo, Norway