We are looking for a Sales- and Marketing manager, based in Stockholm, to a technical product-and service company within energy efficiency in an early phase. You will report to the Managing Director and be responsible for driving both domestic and international sales growth. You will also be responsible for smart digital marketing, both strategically and tactically.
You will join the company at an exciting time to build up the sales organisation and to be a key player in building the company’s future success.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Close sales deals on both on-going customer projects and on new business opportunities
- Build a solid pipeline on new potential business
- Build a network of local partners/distributors in each target country for sales and technical customer support
- Determine downstream needs for sales support and tailor these needs accordingly, based on differences in each market
- Oversee and execute the project plans by providing direction and training to direct team members and distributors regarding product installations
- Build a marketing strategy which ensures greater visibility with a strong content
- Monitor competitive activity across each market by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, existing and new products and delivery schedules
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by on-the-job training, attending applicable conferences and educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and by participating in professional societies
- Proven track record of strong sales performance
- At least 10 years of related experience selling advanced technical solutions or products B2B
- Engineering education on University level
- Experience in digital marketing
- Experience in launching early stage technologies
- A solid understanding of financial/commercial business models
- Ability to work independently and to travel on a regular basis
For more information
The recruitment process is carried out in collaboration with Compass Human Resources Group. If you would like to find out more about the role, please do not hesitate to contact responsible consultants Jens Holmberg (jens.holmberg@compass,se) or Bo Bengtsson (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The recruitment process has started but interviews will not take place until August, so please have patience over the holiday period and submit your CV and application for a contact in August. We look forward to your application.