Are you passionate about healthcare products and up to the challenge of creating a name for yourself in the surgical equipment marketspace, then here is the opportunity for you?
For a major player in the MedTech business we are looking for a Sales Product Specialist with the responsibility of selling equipment for the orthopaedic departments to the Danish market.
Sell innovative, life-changing surgical products and help improve healthcare
As Sales Product Specialist, you will help delivering on the company’s mission of making healthcare better by promoting and selling world-class surgical products. With your strong documented ability to acquire and develop new customers, you are a vital part of the process from the initial contact to the after sales support. Your customers know they can count on you as a qualified and dedicated professional.
Your tasks include:
- Identification and contact to new potential customers
- Planning and executing quarterly and annual business plans
- Negotiating pricing and managing contracts and terms of transactions within your territory
- Analysing territory market potential and prioritising call patterns accordingly
- Managing and maintaining your sample inventory of surgical products
- Customer care for physicians, surgical/theatre staff and hospital administration with the goal of achieving qualitative and sales-oriented consultation
- In-theatre support where required
Excellent communication skills and an analytical mindset
To succeed in this role, you must have some years of documented sales experience from the healthcare industry. You thrive with the hunting part of the sales role and you are a proactive networker who engages naturally with internal and external stakeholders to build powerful relationships. You put the customer at the centre of everything you do and are known for your ability to close the sales. You work confidently in both the strategic and the operational field and are driven by results and the internal passion of making healthcare better.
Besides the above-mentioned competencies and experience we expect that you:
- Are fluent in both written and spoken Danish and English.
- Hold minimum a bachelor’s degree as a Nurse, in Marketing, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Business Engineering or similar field.
- Have advanced IT skills in MS Office and MS Excel.
Exciting workplace with international interactions
This is a chance to become a key part of a world leading company within medical technology, and to work closely with many different stakeholders on both a national and Nordic level. It is also an opportunity to work with leading products and to help making healthcare better. The role will have a substantial impact on the business and could offer exciting development opportunities for the right candidate
Apply for this great opportunity with sales of Healthcare products
The recruitment process is carried out by Compass Human Resources Group A/S. If you want to know more about the position, please contact Research Consultant Kristian Aagerup or Consultant Kasper Birkegaard Pedersen on +45 70 20 12 75. Please submit your application and CV through www.compasshrg.com, preferably as Word files, as soon as possible. Please note that we will reply to the email address from which you send your CV.
Deadline for application: As soon as possible