RISMA Systems A/S is a fast-growing SaaS company with international ambitions. They deliver state of the art compliance tools to national and international companies and authorities, and right now they are looking for a Senior Account Executive for the Danish market.
How they help clients:
Until 2021, RISMA has primarily serviced customers with software for GDPR, Internal Controls and RISK Management. Following an IPO in March 2021, RISMA has launched a full blown one-stop-shop GRC platform covering eight areas that are relevant for all types of organizations regardless of industries. As a pioneer in moving from narrow point solutions to integrated SaaS GRC platform, RISMA is as much a market maker as they are a marked taker.
The position is a Senior Sales position with a strong focus on new business. The ideal candidate masters the following areas of sales excellence:
- Solution selling to medium and large accounts
- New business sales
- Managing many leads, projects and customers simultaneously
- Conducting virtual meetings and speaking at seminars/webinars
- Collecting information about market and product development, and contributing to market analysis as we grow and develop
We are looking for a talented and energetic Sales Representative, who will help continue our growth and build our position in the Danish market, and who has the following profile:
- 5-10 years’ experience with excellent new business results
- Strong “hunter” skills
- High energy level
- Self-motivated and able to generate own meetings at large clients
- Trustworthy and a good business understanding
- Experience working in compliance within different verticals (experience with compliance software not needed as you will be firmly trained, but it is an advantage)
- Likeable personality, flexible, open-minded, and easy going
- Strategic mindset and good understanding of decision-making processes
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Structured approach to any given task
- Experience with CRM and Office 365
- Native level Danish, excellent English skills, and an advantage if you speak and write one or more of the Scandinavian languages
To succeed in this role, you must be at a place in your career where you want to take the next important step and make a difference for both yourself and RISMA Systems A/S. You must be an outgoing self-starter, and you are motivated by being a part of a fast-growing company, and you enjoy that no days are alike.
You will refer directly to the Sales Director for Denmark, and you will be part of the Commercial Team and have shared services from headquarters in Denmark.
What is in it for you?
RISMA offer you a job in a fast-growing company on an exciting journey. You will be joining a team of talented, dedicated and highly passionate people, in a dynamic and inspiring culture. Besides this you will have great coffee, tasteful lunch, and daily breakfast, not to mention the Friday bar. You will meet lots of laughs and social activities including fitness facilities at the office.
Apply for this exciting position now
The recruitment process is carried out in collaboration with the consulting company Compass Human Resources Group. If you want to learn more about this position before submitting your application, please do not hesitate to contact Steen Rath, Sales Director Denmark from RISMA on tel.: +45 41 37 22 28, or Partner Ib Sørensen from Compass on tel.: +45 51 99 25 00. Please submit your application and CV as soon as possible, if you are interested. Applications will be processed on an ongoing basis. Please note that all enquiries will be handled with confidentiality and that we will reply to the email address from which you send your CV.
Deadline for application: As soon as possible
Company: RISMA Systems