Website Nets Merchant Services
Nets Merchant Services is a leading payment solutions provider in Northern Europe. Our services include payment terminals, card acquiring and e-commerce. Nets Group handle payment solutions, information services and digital security, with one of Europe’s most comprehensive and innovative product portfolios. Nets Merchant Services serves more than 100 000 merchants and enables them to handle payments through Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB and UnionPay.
Senior Account Manager
Within the SME&Partner segment, we are looking for a Senior Account Manager to join our successful team at Skøyen to grow our direct and partner business. The SME&Partner sales group consist of +30 dedicated and passionate sales people, with a mix of direct- and partner sales. You will be part of an high pace sales environment with a positive “can-do” atmosphere and dedicated focus on delivering a great customer experience.
Nets is seeking a commercially savvy and technical experienced Account Manager with a strong nose for building relationships
Excited about direct/Partner Sales and development? Interested in the Fintech space? To join our sales team, we’re seeking a commercially savvy and technical experienced Account Manager with a strong nose for building relationships.
Your main responsibilities
We’d like for you to assume responsibility of the following
- Manage existing direct merchants and/or channel partners
- Identifying new potential customers and partners
- Look beyond the day-to-day Merchant/Partner needs to ensure the long-term stability and growth of the relationship and revenue
- Work with Merchants and channel partners to identify and qualify mutually rewarding sales activities, strategies, and business opportunities
- Identify appropriate products and services to meet the full range of the channel’s needs
- Drive Nets brand preference with Payment Solutions Partners
- Create strategies and programs that drive increased revenue and market share for channel partners
- Define and maintains channel agreements.
Ideal qualifications and experience
We’d love it if you can tick off all of the below:
- Minimum 5 years of experience of relevant skills or equivalent practical experience within Payment industry
- Proven track record in direct sales and/or partner sales, -development & -management
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Relevant degree with strong academic performance
- Strong command of English: both verbal and written. Other Nordic language is a plus.
We excited about people who are
- Outspoken, and not afraid to go against the crowd
- Team players above all, but able and willing to work independently
- Excited and energetic and who actively engage with colleagues, and are equally at ease on all levels of the organization from the boardroom to the mail room
- Maniacal about creating results for Nets Merchants Services
- Proactive, results-oriented and structured in your approach
- Persistent, focused, analytical and responsible
Your career driven by curiosity and customer insights
At Nets, we are working towards realising a one-company approach to development, innovation and doing business, where you’ll be encouraged to think across borders and business areas to find new ways of merging our products, new technologies and market trends into innovative new solutions.
We want to attract, develop and engage the best talent, which means that at Nets, you’ll be working with colleagues across the Nordics. Whether it is innovation or operation that makes you tick, our company structure allows you to build your own career and grow in a business that encompasses all aspects of the digital payment value chain. We work in a thriving environment characterized by team play and informality and with plenty of social activities within sports, culture and social network.
Please send your application right now and at the latest at 10.09.2018
Position will be filled as soon as suitable candidate is found. If you are interested hearing more about this opportunity please contact our recruitment partner
Bjørn Erik Graff in Compass Human Resources AS phone: 970 555 87/mail: email@example.com.