Use your accounting knowledge in this entrepreneurial and international company.
Visiopharm was founded in 2001 and has since then been characterized by growth. Until now, sales offices (legal entities) have been established in in Sweden, the UK, Germany and in North America – and there are more to come. Visiopharm, with its headquarters in Hørsholm, continue its growth strategy, which makes a continuous impact on the financial area/function.
We are looking for you who is the experienced, efficient and detail-oriented accountant/bookkeeper to join Visiopharm at its headquarters in Hørsholm during its ambitious journey.
You will report to the Finance Manager and your primary responsibilities will include invoicing, the debtor/creditor process form end-to-end, follow-up on late payments, bookkeeping, reconciliation of bank accounts, travel expenses, handling of VAT etc. You will furthermore participate actively in month-end closings and other accounting-related tasks. You will contribute with expertise and efficiency so that Visiopharm can continue to deliver high-quality reporting within stringent deadlines.
- Your professional background includes experience from a bookkeeping / finance department, where you have been involved in the general accounting tasks as mentioned above.
- You are good at prioritizing and completing your tasks.
- You work independently and are pro-active and aware of your responsibilities with a structured approach to planning your workday.
- You have extensive experience with the Office package with an emphasis on Excel.
- Experience with Navision is an advantage.
- You are fluent in Danish and proficient in both oral and written English.
In this job you will use your eye for detail to constantly assure that the entire order-to-invoice process runs optimal and you will use your in-depth knowledge within this area to help Visiopharm establish new practices and optimize old ones.
At Visiopharm you will interact daily with many people, both customers and colleagues, internally and from around the world. It is thus important that you are an extrovert, solution-oriented, structured and accommodating.
- A professionally and personally challenging job in a growth-oriented, global business, where you become part of a professional team where members help each other achieve mutual success.
- Good work environment, health insurance, gourmet lunches and various social events.
- An opportunity to contribute actively to Visiopharm’s growth strategy and its strong development in the coming years.
Are you ready for the next step in your career in an entrepreneurial business?
The recruitment process is carried out in collaboration with the consulting company Compass Human Resources Group. If you need further information about the position, please contact Research Consultant Sandra Wahl or Partner Anita Blinkenborg at +45 70 20 12 75. All enquiries will be handled with confidentiality.
If interested, please apply as soon as possibly through our webpage www.compasshrg.com. We appreciate your cover letter in English but is fine with a Danish version of your CV. Applications will be processed on an ongoing basis independently of the deadline. Therefore, we ask you to apply as soon as possible in order to make sure your application is taken into consideration.
Visiopharm® is a world leader in Augmented Pathology™ solutions. We strive to be at the forefront of defining and driving improvements in digital pathology image analysis for both research and clinical applications.
The newest advancements in artificial intelligence and deep learning further consolidates our platform as the most comprehensive and highly configurable solution for tissue analysis on the market today. The Visiopharm platform is utilized in tissue-based research and diagnostics by leading biopharmaceutical companies, contract research organizations (CRO), academic medical centers, and diagnostic pathology labs all over the world.
Since 2018 Visiopharm has increased its workforce by more than 20%, with more than 100 employees globally. Visiopharm A/S is headquartered in Medicon Valley (DTU Science Park in Hørsholm, Denmark) and has branch offices in Sweden, the UK, Germany and in North America. Read more at www.visiopharm.com.
Deadline for application: As soon as possible