Consumer Insights Manager
Food Folk Nordics
As McDonald’s continues their global expansion, they are actively seeking a dedicated Consumer Insights Manager to join their team. In this pivotal role, you will contribute significantly to supporting Food Folk by providing actionable insights, fostering innovation, and optimizing research tools and processes.
Driving business decisions through proactive analysis
As Consumer Insights Manager, you will report to Insights & Analytics Manager, and become a valuable member of the Nordic Insights & Analytics department. Your role is crucial in driving business decisions through proactive analysis of customer behavior and ensuring the optimization of research tools and processes. Furthermore, it is expected for you to enable the organization to make customer-led, fact-based decisions by driving research projects.
Your main responsibilities include, but will not be limited to:
- Customer Insight & Foresight:
- Proactively analyze customer behavior to provide valuable foresight for business strategies.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to inspire innovation and drive results with a customer-centric approach.
- Effectively communicate complex information and ideas in a non-technical, actionable manner.
- Run and conduct research studies like, Product Test, Communication Test, Segmentation Studies, Brand Tracking, Menu architecture study etc.
- Secure Research Tools & Processes:
- Ensure availability of the right research tools to address relevant business questions in a cost-effective manner.
- Manage end-to-end research projects, from brief to activation plans.
- Facilitate the sharing of best practices and collaboration in creating research plans for synergy realization.
- Negotiate contracts and cultivate relationships with research partners.
- Take ownership of the McPanel, and drive engagement and participation in the McPanel, ensuring it remains a valuable source of consumer insights.
- Leverage internal sources such as McFeedback, customer support, and app data, to derive and communicate pertinent consumer insights.
Achieving success in this role requires adeptness in setting clear prioritizations, meticulously planning, and fostering a cohesive team environment around shared priorities. Demonstrating strong stakeholder management skills, you will be instrumental in building and maintaining robust relationships with research partners, instilling trust, and fostering collaboration to attain optimal solutions.
Excellent Career Prospects
As Consumer Insights Manager, you will enjoy excellent career prospects in an international setting, becoming an integral part of McDonald’s strong culture and a leading brand. You can anticipate working in a workplace committed to making a positive impact every day, with personalized development opportunities, a supportive team, and a range of social activities.
About McDonald’s in the Nordics
As the largest restaurant chain in the Nordics, McDonald’s serves iconic products to 600,000 guests daily across approximately 444 restaurants, operated mainly by local franchisees. Since 2017, Food Folk Group holds the license rights for McDonald’s in the Nordics, continuing its development. Our Nordic headquarters, with about 354 colleagues, operates on a matrix structure, balancing local and Nordic functions.
Apply for this exciting opportunity!
The recruitment process is carried out in collaboration with the consulting company Compass Human Resources Group. If you want to learn more about this position before submitting your CV, please do not hesitate to contact Research Consultant, Nanna Slot, on +45 70 20 12 75. As we process CVs continuously, we encourage you to submit your CV at your earliest convenience if you are interested. Please note that all enquiries will be handled with confidentiality and that we will reply to the email address from which you send your CV.
Deadline for application: As soon as possible.
Workplace: København, Stockholm, Oslo eller Helsinki
Company: Food Folk Nordics