Hexagon, noted on the Stockholm Stock Exchange, has over 20 000 employees in more than 50 countries and net sales of approximately 4000 MEUR. Learn more at www.hexagon.com.
myVR software AS, the core visualization team at Hexagon Xalt Visualization, is a cutting-edge software development company specializing in developing and delivering a wide range of visualization technologies for mobile, desktop, AR, VR and web. The features offered by myVR are shared technology components for visualization and interaction across the divisions of Hexagon. Core functionality is available as a multi-platform SDK, accompanied by supporting tools and prototypes built on the technology.
myVR currently has 20 dedicated employees and is located centrally in downtown Oslo. See https://hexagonxalt.com/the-technology/xalt-visualization /www.myvr-software.com.
Our technology is high in demand, and thus we seek:
We are looking for independent, energetic and technology proficient individuals to strengthen our technology and system development. Candidates have developer expertise in one or more of the following technology areas:
- A background in graphics programming such as OpenGL, DirectX or Vulkan
- Deep knowledge and understanding of C/C++
- Visualization of 2D and/or 3D data
- AR/VR/MR – XR (eXtended Reality)
- Mobile development – iOS, Android, UWP, Xamarin, Cordova or similar
- Front-end/app development – HTML5 and mobile
- An eye for UI/UX /(graphical) design
10+ years of programming experience from relevant industries like gaming, telco/mobile, GIS, military defense systems, oil & gas or similar
- Excellent C/C++ programming skills, general competence within a variety of programming languages and platforms
- Preferably experienced with technologies related to 3D/AR/VR
- Good understanding of OpenGL and/or DirectX
- Fluent communication skills in English, whereas knowledge of additional languages is beneficial
- Ability to recognize customers’ requirements and wishes and adapt accordingly
- 5-10 years of programming experience from relevant companies
- Relevant Bachelor or Master level education
- Professional experience using C/C++
- Preferably good understanding of OpenGL and/or DirectX
- Accuracy and detail orientation
- Diligence and eagerness to learn new technology, ambition
- Fluent communication skills in English, whereas knowledge of additional languages is beneficial.
myVR Software/ Hexagon Xalt Visualization offers:
- a possibility to join one of Europe’s technically most competent AR/VR teams
- a possibility to influence and shape the future of technology within the company
- an excellent professional and social environment
- a significant international aspect
- ability to work with technology that is core to products used in a wide variety of fields across the world
For further inquiries about the company or the positions, please contact Compass Human Resources by Stein-Sverre Wold, +47 906 88 270.
Please submit your application and CV in English using “Apply here”/“Søk her”.