Would you like to take charge of a fast-growing headphone category and make the lives of millions of people sound better with intelligent and attractive audio products?
Transforming lives through the power of sound
As the leading brand of GN Audio, Jabra offers intelligent audio solutions for consumers and enterprises around the world. Based at the HQ in Ballerup, you will join the Consumer Business management team, managing a rapidly growing consumer-oriented business.
Leading the wireless headphone category, consisting of a small number of top-quality products, you will be close to the products you manage while seated at the cockpit of Jabra’s commercial growth journey. You will be the one driving the strategic commercial direction, ensuring execution throughout the product life cycle and overseeing the commercial performance of your portfolio across Jabra’s global markets.
Take charge of your category
As commercially responsible for a global product category, you will collaborate with stakeholders across Sales, Product Management, Supply Chain, Marketing, Finance and R&D to ensure successful execution across the value chain. Doing so, you will:
- Analyze data to assess the competitive landscape and optimize in-market business performance in close collaboration with the global sales teams
- Develop the category and pricing strategy as well as ensuring that new product launches continue to deliver impact on the market
- Participate in monthly business review meetings with the global management teams
- Manage the implementation of strategic initiatives and lead review meetings with the involved departments
- Drive operational cost and efficiency improvement programs to find margin upside and improved efficiency throughout the value chain
- Liaise with the global teams to ensure category growth targets are met across markets and across departments
Influence stakeholders to commercial success
Driving your category, you need to balance consumer needs with revenue and margin targets, market opportunities and, at times, conflicting business interests. Thus, you will have to listen carefully to as well as challenge your stakeholders across the value chain.
“This is your chance to transform the global markets of consumer electronics. The products and the business processes you manage have massive scope, and you’ll get rare insights into our markets across the globe,” says Danny Sanders, Head of Consumer Business Management.
Commercial talent with cross-functional understanding
We are looking for a senior profile who has experience with high-level decision-making, perhaps from a European or global HQ function. You are confident driving cross-functional execution and succeed by influencing your stakeholders through informal leadership. Moreover, you bring:
- A relevant master’s degree, preferably in business
- Solid knowledge of business management processes. Experience with inventory and demand planning, pricing, market data and supply chain mechanics
- Experience in driving commercial improvement processes
- Data management and analytical skills as well as the ability to act strategically on findings
- Excellent communication skills in English and experience communicating with senior management
- Experience in working with sales teams
- Able to go both strategic as well as being comfortable with the details
- Preferably project/program management experience from a complex business environment
- Preferably experience within consumer electronics and retail
Apply for this unique position with GN Audio
The recruitment process is carried out in collaboration with the consulting company Compass Human Resources Group. If you want to learn more about this position before submitting your application, please do not hesitate to contact International Search Consultant Karsten Hald Pedersen on tel.: +44 7557 760 682. Please submit your application and CV as soon as possible, if you are interested. Applications will be processed on an ongoing basis. Please note that all enquiries will be handled with confidentiality and that we will reply to the email address from which you send your CV.
About GN Audio
The GN Group is a global leader in intelligent audio solutions that let you hear more, do more and be more than you ever thought possible. Our ambitious 150-year journey has taken us from telegraph cables to radio waves and intelligent audio engineering. Our unique competences within medical, professional and consumer audio solutions help us continue to transform lives through the power of sound.
GN was founded with a truly innovative and global mindset. Today, we honour that legacy with world-leading expertise in the human ear, sound, wireless technology, miniaturisation and collaborations with leading technology partners. GN’s solutions are marketed by the brands ReSound, Beltone, Interton, Jabra and BlueParrott in 100 countries. Founded in 1869, the GN Group employs more than 6,000 people and is listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen (GN.CO).
Visit our homepage GN.com – and connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
Deadline for application: As soon as possible
Workplace: Ballerup, Copenhagen
Company: GN Audio