Senior Manager Strategic Sourcing
Radiometer Medical ApS
Profound leadership capabilities and can create new insights and bring the best solutions forward to benefit patients, business partners, and customers.
Radiometers Global Strategic Procurement is on a journey. It is the ambition for the Global Procurement organization to support Radiometers strategic targets as a catalyst for growth, through robust supply and improved profit. To support our year over year growth Radiometer is rapidly growing it global production footprint and procurement presence.
People management – strategic – global
As Senior Manager Strategic Sourcing you are responsible for procurement strategies to help caregivers make diagnostic decisions that save lives. You will lead, develop, motivate and coach a competent team of experienced Category Managers and Senior Buyers. Moreover, you define and work strategic and proactive with strategic sourcing and the respective categories that lie in Direct Material.
This also includes establishing processes and developing the premises for how strategic sourcing should be done moving forward and getting all sites involved and join the global mindset that procurement strives for.
More specifically you will:
- Develop the category strategies, policies and tactics required to achieve objectives
- Secure supply base development to meet the company and customer requirements, supplier contracting and negotiations, supplier qualification jointly with a cross functional team
- Convey Direct Material procurement activities and execute them in close collaboration with regional and global management in the areas of R&D, QA, Finance, Global Supply Chain and Value streams
- Continuously handle the existing supplier base, while developing and sourcing new suppliers to secure leverage through existing and new Danaher agreements and cooperation
- Analysis and observation of the procurement markets to identify new impulses. When vital, initiate price and value analyzes, substitution of parts /materials
- Negotiate, implement, and manage supplier contracts and service level agreements
- Develop and implement robust and efficient processes and systems supported by clear roles and responsibilities together with key stakeholders
In order to have success in this position, you lead, mentor and develop your own team to deliver world class results across Radiometer. You collaborate with key stakeholders to proactively identify value-driven activities that deliver savings and working capital.
Global Strategic Procurement always strive to build on the value of continuous improvement and a high focus and ambition to meet customer needs.
You will play a key role and be an important part in working strategically with sourcing globally within Radiometer and together with the respective sites and hereby promote Radiometer in Danaher to become a center of excellence within sourcing. This means that this position has strong exposure out in the organisation and will for the right candidate be an excellent carrier opportunity to be a successor for a director position.
- A master’s or bachelor’s degree within e.g., procurement/supply chain, engineering or other relevant
- Validated leadership in a global environment
- Solid experience with strategic sourcing including supplier selection, supplier management, contract negotiations etc.
- Category strategy experience
- Validated track-record in delivering strong results through own team and through an open and approachable leadership style
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful YOY productivity projects
- Experience in delivering and communicating driven advantage to the business through implementation of global sourcing strategies
- A balanced approach towards analyzing existing systems and the ability to focus on short term results and long-term strategies
You have excellent interpersonal, cross-cultural skills and are a skilled relationship builder. You feel comfortable in working effectively across all levels of the organisation. Additionally, along these proficiencies you possess strong problem-solving skills and a natural ability to work in a matrixed environment, managing multiple and, at times conflicting priorities.
A superb opportunity to work in the field of medical technologies, where knowledge sharing, and professional respect combine to make it both fun and meaningful to go to work. Both in Denmark and abroad you will meet hardworking colleagues who take pride in making a difference in a company whose products can truly impact other people’s lives. We offer ‘freedom with responsibility, opportunities for training and career development, and a wide range of staff benefits.
Would you like to know more?
The recruitment process is carried out in collaboration with the consulting company Compass Human Resources Group. If you want to learn more about this position before submitting your application, please do not hesitate to contact Senior Research Consultant Joan Hemmingsen on telephone no. +45 70 20 12 75. Please submit your application and CV as soon as possible, if you are interested. Applications will be processed on an ongoing basis. Please note that all enquiries will be handled with confidentiality and that we will reply to the email address from which you send your CV.
In our line of work, life isn’t a given – it’s the ultimate goal!
At Radiometer, we acknowledge that the information our products provide is often the difference between life and death; an acknowledgment that drives and unites us as a company. From biotech and software specialists to financial controllers and engineers, all +4100 colleagues across 37 countries are committed and dedicated to help realize life’s potential. Developing on a personal and professional level is of high importance for everyone here and that is why we have many employees building and developing their careers for many years in Radiometer and Danaher.
Deadline for application: As soon as possible
Company: Radiometer Medical ApS