Senior Product Manager Bill Payments
P27 Nordic Payments
This is your chance to make an important contribution to P27 Nordic Payments reaching its vision to build the world’s first real-time, cross-border payments system in multiple currencies.
About this opportunity
We are looking for an experienced payments person who will help us continue our journey of paving the way of payments in the Nordics and develop the future of products on top of the infrastructure we are building. You will be working closely with the other Product Managers who are responsible for areas of the Bill Payment solution such as API, File services, and similar. Your responsibility will be to act as the senior in the group, and dive into tasks in the different Bill Payment product areas covering the three markets we operate in, Sweden, Denmark, and Finland. With your in-depth industry knowledge and vast experience from previous product development roles you will play your colleagues better, but also share tasks with them where it makes sense. You will join a team of likeminded peers who are ecstatic about payments just like yourself.
The P27 Bill Payment solution will be built for purpose, digital first, and will enable creditors and debtors to connect and transact with invoice details being shared. The solution will bring standardization and pan-Nordic reach to benefit the corporates and enable new use-cases to be brought to market. It will be an eco-system for paying bills and invoices, and you will be instrumental for bringing leadership and change to a fast-paced Nordic market.
You should be able to deal with both tactical and operational matters, being able to navigate from board level/executive management communications to dialogues with the subject matter experts from our customers and have a strong commercial and strategic mindset. You will also be expected to be part of driving the product road map long term together with rest of the Bill Payment team. You report to the Head of Bill Payment Products and will be working from Copenhagen.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Staying on top of trends within Payments, Transaction Banking, and the financial industry
- Be a key contributor to the product roadmap of P27, with a specific focus on Bill Payment
- Facilitating and leading product design workshops with existing and potential clients and vendors
- Developing, implementing, and monitoring relevant P27 Payment Products, through hands-on management of external vendors
- Designing and managing ongoing adherence to a P27 product approval process, in close cooperation with Risk and Compliance
- Participating in ongoing compliance dialogues with relevant authorities to always safeguard compliance in all P27 products
The values that guide us in P27 Nordic Payments are; Together – Excellence – Trust – Courage. We assume that you share these values with us.
Your experience and background
- experience from Banking or the Financial industry related to payments
- knowledge of Bill Payments (experience with Clearing and Settlement on Payments is an added benefit)
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills to influence and build credibility with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience from handling product development through external vendors is an added benefit
- Fluency in English and in one of the Nordic languages (working language is English)
- Educational level: Bachelor or Master’s degree in relevant disciplines
The recruitment process is carried out in collaboration with the consulting company Compass Human Resources Group. If you want to learn more about this position before submitting your application, please do not hesitate to contact Consultant Patrick Veirum or Partner Anita Blinkenborg at +45 70 2012 75. Please submit your application and CV as soon as possible, if you are interested. Applications will be processed on an ongoing basis. Please note that all enquiries will be handled with confidentiality and that we will reply to the email address from which you send your CV.
About P27 Nordic Payments
P27 Nordic Payments Platform AB is a company owned by six of the largest banks in the Nordics, Danske Bank, Handelsbanken, Nordea, OP Financial Group, SEB and Swedbank. The aim is to create one common state of the art payment platform in the Nordic countries. The work started in late 2017 with the ambition to go live in 2021. The launch of P27 services is subject to a merger filing and clearing licence approval. The name P27 derives from the number of citizens in the Nordic countries, 27 million individuals. Read more about us at nordicpayments.eu and follow us on LinkedIn at P27 Nordic Payments.
Deadline: As soon as possible
Company: P27 Nordic Payment