Haarslev Industries A/S
As a commercially oriented Project Manager at Haarslev you will become a part of an international, innovative and dynamic team of nine dedicated projects managers. Your project portfolio consists of large-scale projects where you will help making complex, industrial solutions for clients all over the world.
The main work area is project management of larger turn-key solutions (€3-10m each) in a very innovative business. Haarslev sees a trend in the fact that projects increase both in volume, size and complexity. As project manager you will handle a portfolio of multiple projects in different sizes
This requires a strong project management culture and the position is focused on executing large, technically complex projects on time, below or on budget and in the agreed quality. Specific tasks could include:
- Management of larger, international projects according to the contracts
- Executing projects on time, on quality and on budget. Planning of the entire project and alignment of expectations
- Risk management
- Supporting the technical and qualitative management of the projects
- Status reporting with focus on financial circumstances, quality, progress and milestones towards the agreed delivery time.
- Budgeting and financial reporting both of your own projects but also ensuring a team status is established and maintained within your segment
- Client communication – ensuring delivery within scope and management of change orders
- Supervision/commissioning on-site together with clients in close cooperation with Global Service Department.
The person we are looking for
Your professional competencies as an experienced Project Manager could include:
- An engineering background within mechanical construction, electrical engineering or similar disciplines
- Management of international technical turn-key projects
- Experience from project-based manufacturing industry, preferably processing industry
- Experience from project management with equipment manufacturing and/or automation solutions
- Knowledge of the regulatory demands of the food processing industry and experience with calculations
- Speaking and writing English at a high level, German proficiency could be beneficial
As a person you are robust, and you possess a commercial customer-centric mindset. Communication is key to you and you handle both internal and external stakeholders with ease. You show dedication, perseverance and your structural and systematically way of working is a landmark of yours. You have an ability to view your projects holistically as well as in detail. You thrive when confronted with complex problem-solving in a fast-moving environment.
Expect around 40 days of travel yearly.
Intrigued? Please send your application today.
The recruitment process is carried out in collaboration with the consulting company Compass Human Resources Group. If you need further information about the position, please contact Senior Consultant Claus Mengel-Niemann at 22 63 33 77. All enquiries will be handled with confidentiality. If interested, please apply as soon as possibly through our webpage www.compasshrg.com. Applications will be processed on an ongoing basis independently of the deadline. Therefore, we ask you to apply as soon as possible to make sure that your application is taken into consideration.
Haarslev Industries A/S is a global supplier of process equipment for drying and valuation of bi products from different industries. The Haarslev Group has production companies in Denmark, Spain, Peru, Brazil and China and sales offices in Germany, Norway, USA, Malaysia and Russia. Haarslev Group, owned by private equity fund Altor, is the market leader within its industry, 1200 employees world-wide. The Danish company and HQ is situated in Haarslev at Fyn. 450 dedicated employees work here daily. The company is in continuous growth with over 2 bn DKK in turnover. The growth has transformed the company from a local machine manufacturing company to a very professional and global project-based industrial conglomerate. One of the key players with-in the industry.
Application deadline: As soon as possible
Work place: Haarslev, Fyn
Company: Haarslev Industries A/S