Senior Sales Executive - New Business, PSO
Company description – Unit4
Meet Unit4. We’re a fast-paced growth cloud company, changing the game in ERP for mid-market people-centric organizations. We’re on a mission to turn 40 years of conventional legacy ERP software on its head and re-write the industry.
We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website, https://www.unit4.com/sv, about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
We have a fantastic opportunity within Unit4 for a Sales Executive – New business to join our successful, growing and highly motivated sales team. In this role, you’ll be focused on driving net new logos of our cloud ERP solution into Professional Service Organisations verticals.
Key industry analysts are recognizing our achievements. IDC expects our new flagship solution ERPx to set a new trajectory for us and Constellation Research pegs us as a leader in service-centric cloud ERP, whilst we’ve also moved from a Major Contender to a Major Player in IDC’s SaaS ERP quadrant.
In this key role, you’ll:
- Develop a new business sales plan and strategy to win new license sales revenue in line with specific sales targets, taking ownership of a specific vertical
- You will take a leading role and be actively involved in company activities, such as regular sales meetings, forecasting, the achievement of annual targets etc
- You are actively involved in company activities, such as regular sales meetings, to keep in touch with colleagues and clients.
- You work closely with management, the pre-sales team, operations, partners and clients to ensure that effective proposals and plans are presented to customers and partners.
- You highlight business benefits that will be achieved by investing in our solutions.
- Furthermore, you keep yourself up-to-date with all relevant technologies used by Unit4 and changes in the sector, including an appropriate level of understanding of the solutions we provide.
- We’re looking for net new logo hunters with a background in selling complex SaaS solutions
- If you have experience selling ERP or financial solutions this would be an advantage
- Knowledge of the Professional Service Organisations sector would be an advantage
- An excellent understanding of business processes
- A lively and enthusiastic personality, which you transfer onto your colleagues
- A true negotiator. You keep your and your client’s needs and wants in mind
- Individual Contributor with leadership qualities yet a team player with a solution sales mindset in order to help customers solve their toughest challenges
- Mentor and guide sales teams as subject matter expert
- Maintain Executive Presence by representing Unit4 CMP to analysts, at Key Trade Shows
- Experience selling to CxO suite
- Native or professional level in Swedish and English
Join Unit4 and you’ll be part of one of the most exciting journeys in the ERP cloud software space today. At Unit4 we have a culture that is built on trust. That’s why we offer our people an uncapped time off policy and remote working opportunities. We focus on results, not how many days you work or where that work takes place. Further, we are committed to corporate social responsibility with our Act4Good initiative, our global movement to do good, and a way for everyone at Unit4 to come together and engage in actions that benefit society.
Furthermore, we offer:
- World-class sales tools and a pipeline development engine in the form of a global BDR team.
- On-going monthly learning & development opportunities
- Work, learn & be inspired by some of the best talent in the software space
- Talent program for high performers. Each year we provide a platform for high potential talent to accelerate their careers!
- Diversity4U. Helping our people thrive starts with a safe and inclusive work environment. We launched our Diversity4U program that builds on our “be genuine” value
Above all this, we offer one of the most lucrative commission plans in the industry and a range of market-leading benefits.
Location for this role is Solna.
Application and more information
Unit4 co-operates with Compass in this recruitment. If you want more information about this position before submitting your application, please do not hesitate to contact Compass consultants Hans Jansson on +46 73 461 36 03 or Caroline Sporrong on +46 76 945 31 11.
Please submit your application and CV as soon as possible, if you are interested. Applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.
Welcome with your application!