Social Impact Lead
On behalf of our client, a leading global company, we are looking for an independent and driven professional for a newly establish position as Social Impact Lead. This is a rare opportunity to define and deliver a social impact strategy in a market leading business creating significant impact across the Nordics, operating in more than 400 communities.
As a company that provides a gateway to the future for numerous groups of mainstream and underrepresented groups, and as the largest youth employer in the Nordics, their priority is to continue to broaden their contribution to wider society.
As Social Impact Lead you will become part of the sustainability department, which is going to be a Nordic team composed of experts with specialty competencies.
Creative and strategic person with strong interpersonal competencies
As part of the sustainability department, you will work cross-organizationally and navigate in a complex stakeholder environment. From development of social programmes, to ensuring human rights are safeguarded across the organization the Social Impact Lead will help ensure that they continue to prioritize people.
Your tasks will include, but not limited to:
- Support the Chief Sustainability Officer in the development of the Nordic Social impact Strategy
- Development of a strategic impact framework including Theory of change and roadmap for delivery
- Work hand-in-hand with cross functional team including HR, marketing, and country-level team to develop an overarching strategy and roadmap that meets public commitments and reporting
- Development of key programmes and engagement strategies with stakeholders in broader society
- Development of internal programmes to engage teams around purpose and impact programmes
- Development of KPIs and measurement to determine the impact on society
- Leading the connection between their programmes and their people, inspiring an active group of employees social champions
For this role we are looking for a professional with experience in the development of social impact partnerships at national and international levels. You have excellent engagement skills with external partners and strong people leaderships skills. A proven strategic and project management toolbox including experience in developing and executing strategies, would be an advantage.
Would you like to know more?
The recruitment process is carried out by Compass Human Resources Group A/S. If you want to know more about the position, please contact Research Manager Pernille Hemmingsen or Research Consultant Rebecca Saks on telephone +45 70 20 12 75. Please submit your application and CV through www.compasshrg.com, preferably as Word files, as soon as possible. Please note that we will reply to the email address from which you send your CV.
Deadline for application: As soon as possible
Workplace: Stockholm Sweden or Copenhagen Denmark