Do you want to join a company and a team creating IoT security solutions for national and international clients?
Cryptera is in the midst of an exciting and thrilling transition period – going from a traditional hardware/ software enterprise now wanting to explore and develop the vast possibilities within IoT & Security. On behalf of Cryptera´s R&D department, we are now searching for a Java Software developer.
As a Java developer you will be involved in the development of Java software for Cryptera´s existing and new products. Your primary responsibility will be transforming the existing Secure Provisioning System into a web services based solution.
You will join a small, but dedicated Java team, in which you will be perfectly placed to impact decisions and make your mark on the future development. We expect you to take part in all project phases from initial planning/scoping, analysis and refinement of requirements, solution design, development and testing, to the launch of a new version in close cooperation with the Java Tech Lead.
The development-processes/- tools are characterized by: Agile development, scrum/sprints, the practice of Continuous Integration controlled by Jenkins and the usage of Git and Python.
Cryptera´s software department is divided in a Java team and a team developing code for embedded devices, and both are filled with team members who are passionate about their work and who love to write code while having fun, in a creative and informal environment where there is room to try out new technologies and concepts.
Ask yourself these questions:
- Can you see yourself as part of a professional development team with a high technical level who likes to share experiences with and learn from each other?
- Can you see yourself developing software which helps securing IoT products?
- Can you see your future in a leading technology-driven company with the setting to create tomorrow’s secure software solutions?
- Preferably, you hold a Master within computer science, information technology or IT Security and Cryptography (Cryptology).
- Experienced candidates as well as graduates are welcome to apply.
- Experience with Java
- Knowledge of webservice design and the Tomcat application server.
- Experience with Git, Jira, Jenkins, Unit testing and Continuous Integration is preferable.
- A profound interest in security
Your personality and working style:
You enter a company “Where we live and breathe security” which values the following personal traits:
- Team player
- Analytically thinking
- Structured and process oriented
- Innovative, but with an eye for customer needs
- Trustworthy, proactive and take responsibility
Interacting with others in a positive way comes natural for you and being part of a team is vital for you knowing that being part of a great Team creates great results. So as a team player you are open and curious having the appetite to develop and help others in an otherwise busy everyday life. You are inspirational, committed and motivated by success and continuous innovation. You are verbally proficient in Danish and English.
You will be part of a company where people
- are engaged and work closely together across all disciplines
- believe in knowledge sharing and continued learning
- believe in a healthy work-life balance, a trademark of the Danish culture
- cherish an informal and open culture where customers are in focus
- socialize together, with clubs for lovers of sports, and other activities
The recruitment process is carried out in collaboration with the consulting company Compass Human Resources Group. If you want to learn more about this position before submitting your application, please do not hesitate to contact Research Consultant Lars Nordlund at+ 70 20 12 75. Please submit your application and CV as soon as possible, if you are interested. Applications will be processed on an ongoing basis. Please note that all enquiries will be handled with confidentiality and that we will reply to the email address from which you send your CV.
Cryptera is a Danish, privately owned, Security & Payment technology company, being experts in the field of encryption, certification and secure provisioning – and has been so for more than 30 years. Cryptera is the obvious go-to-partner in making the implementation of electronic payment solutions easier for international as well as national clients. Cryptera offers a full Security Platform including hardware, software and services to protect sensitive information, using cryptographic methods and secure processes. The company has approximately 60 employees all based on its HQ in Glostrup outside Copenhagen. Cryptera has a turnover of a substantial doubledigit figure in million DKK.
Learn more on www.cryptera.com
Deadline for application: As soon as possible