Supply Chain Analyst
Kappa Bioscience AS
Reporting to our Head of Supply Chain, the Supply Chain Analyst will play an essential role in producing identifying, collecting and analyzing supply chain data. You will be responsible for building and developing statistical models that help the company guide its focus (i.e., demand sensing, sales forecasting, raw material price monitoring, materials / commodities impact on global supply chains, capacity utilization scenarios). Further it’s expected that you can recommend and implement actions to improve supply chain performance and to optimize processes. You’ll be coordinating with internal and external resources to implement changes and new systems.
This is an opportunity to have impact and join a company in strong growth, with a complex value chain and global activities.
- Create/establish processes and methods to generate and collect supply chain data
- Generate supply chain plans & projections (demand, supply and inventory)
- Develop and maintain (in close cooperation with sales) rolling sales forecasts. Develop data-driven insights- understanding the “why” and the business impact of forecast drivers. Provide analytical insights for our short, mid- and long-term product sales initiatives.
- Build out processes and systems to scale and mature our product demand planning abilities.
- Periodic measuring of KPIs, reporting on supply chain’s performance and analyzing data to identify areas of improvement
- Model probabilistic scenarios and apply statistical methods to assess potential future outcomes
- Assist leaders in supply chain and manufacturing in 1) planning and budgeting productivity targets and initiatives and 2) strategic planning
- Plan, implement and lead supply chain optimization projects (i.e., warehouse-slotting, route planning) in coordination with leaders in supply chain
- Develop requirements and standards (i.e., packaging, procurement, delivery)
- Foster trusting relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Implement effective systems in close collaboration with external IT partners
- Master Data Management
- Proven experience in a supply chain function with focus in analysis and performance improvement (i.e., Supply Chain Analyst, Demand / Supply / Production Planner)
- Experience in statistical modelling / analysis and reporting, experience in data mining is a plus
- Familiarity with supply chain processes (e.g., demand / supply planning, both constrained and unconstrained, inventory planning, warehouse management)
- Strong affinity to information technology and systems
- Expert knowledge of MS Office in particular Excel, relational databases and ERP systems (i.e. BC365, SAP/APO, planning systems, WMS)
- BSc/BA in Supply Chain, Business Analytics, Mathematics, or a related field
- Analytical mindset with business acumen and drive to understand company profit drivers, industry trends and customer demands.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to influence and motivate internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent numerical reasoning abilities.
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Structured and well-organized with an attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills in English language. Norwegian and / or German language skills are a plus
- Team player with excellent collaboration skills and a positive mindset.
- Working as a link between departments and regions gives the opportunity to contribute to a next-level collaboration between these.
- This is a new position in the company, with the possibility to participate in forming and designing it.
- Key position for the supply chain department as we aim for a demand-driven supply chain
- A leading, innovation focused company with ambitious growth strategies, global reach, and a unique positioning.
- A flat, quick paced organization offering the opportunity to make a difference and have impact.
- A company in strong growth, backed by strong financial owners. Financial success that enables the company to invest back into its business and team.
- The opportunity to join a great, multicultural & multinational team!
Kappa is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.
Apply for this exciting position at Kappa Bioscience!
The recruitment process is carried out by Compass Human Resources AS. If you want to know more about the position, please contact Benedicte Rieck Ellingsen on +47 932 44 996 or Bjørn Erik Graff on +47 970 55 587.
Submit your application and CV through the application button, as soon as possible.
Due to GDPR we ask you not to send your personal data via e-mail to the contact person.