Supply Chain & Operations Planner
Noscomed Medical Supply A/S
Are you keen on driving several processes at a time, managing a vast portfolio of stakeholders, and thriving in an ever-changing environment where you need to be up to speed with market trends and incorporating new initiatives to optimise supply chain processes? Then we have a great opportunity for you.
Noscomed is a privately Danish-owned company with 30 years+ of experience as a distributor within the beauty industry. Their primary focus is on Aesthetics, Plastic Surgery and Cosmeceuticals/Skincare. Noscomed is present in the Nordic Countries, Germany, Holland, and Belgium with HQ in Denmark. They strive to be a trendsetter in the aesthetic market and have, over time, paved the way for many new innovative products.
Noscomed is on experiencing extensive growth and is looking for a Supply Chain & Operations Planner to drive and lead the process for multiple product lines. The role is newly established and is essential for Noscomed’s continued success and you will hence play a key role in adding value, reducing costs, and delivering input to business improvements.
Ensuring satisfied customers on every level of the supply chain
As Supply Chain & Operations Planner, your main responsibilities include processing purchase orders, negotiating with suppliers, tracking orders, creating, and maintaining an inventory, quality assurance and liaising with the inventory team and management. You will be working with staff across departments to forecast the needs of the business and make purchase decisions based on demand
In detail, your work tasks will include but not be limited to the following
- Drive and lead the process for multiple product lines to establish monthly forecast 18-24 months ahead in coordination with Sales, Marketing, Warehousing and Finance.
- Participate and collaborate in the alignment of demand/supply plan to operational budget and inventory investment.
- Support the CFO and management to optimize and analyse business and pursue opportunities in the market.
- Manufacturing planning for a specific line of products (Rebiome).
- Develop and maintain accurate demand plans using quantitative inputs, historical data, seasonality, trend information, sales forecast – and qualitative inputs (e.g., campaigns) from Sales and Product teams.
- Identify best practices to facilitate and implement improved forecast accuracy and monitor KPIs.
- Execute, plan and coordinate purchases of products from suppliers in Europe and the USA.
- Partner with key stakeholders at suppliers.
- Understand our customer and sales channels (BTB, BTB-WEB, BTC-WEB) related to demand plan impact.
- Maintain Master data in Navision related to supply planning (Product Items, Prices & Suppliers)
Strong drive with a structured and analytical approach
To succeed in this role, you have a background in supply chain combined with a structured and analytical approach to business understanding. It is not required for you to have experience with all the above but that you have the eagerness to grow and proactively engage in expanding your competences within the diverse responsibilities. In this role, you will have a broad area of responsibilities that demands you to work independently maintaining a great overview of all the supply chain processes. You will work closely with the Sales, Marketing, Warehousing and Finance team of Noscomed. You have the expertise to guide the multiple internal teams on what is possible and how to make it best in class when it comes to supply chain management. As a person, you have a strong drive and keep looking for improvement on how to make the supply chain processes as efficient as possible. Furthermore, you enjoy being the expert within your field of responsibility, as well as you are passionate about what you do.
Apply for this exciting position at Noscomed
The recruitment process is carried out in collaboration with the consulting company Compass Human Resources Group. If you want to learn more about this position before submitting your application, please do not hesitate to contact Research Consultant Mai Rishøj or Director Christian Winther on tel.: +45 70 20 12 75. Please submit your application and CV as soon as possible, if you are interested. Applications will be processed on an ongoing basis. Please note that all enquiries will be handled with confidentiality and that we will reply to the email address from which you send your CV.
Noscomed Medical Supply A/S is a privately-owned Danish company located in the beautiful embassy district in Østerbro in Copenhagen. We specialise in the medico industry and since 1990, we have served as the link between foreign manufacturers and surgeons, doctors, nurses, cosmetologists, and buyers throughout Scandinavia; Germany, Holland and Belgium. Our priority is to ensure that our products are of the highest quality and come from responsible manufacturers with good clinical documentation.
Deadline for application: As soon as possible
Workplace: Østerbro, Copenhagen
Company: Noscomed Medical Supply A/S