Boliden Group HR Common Service is a group-wide function within Human Resources. The position is new and reports to Director Group HR. You are preferably based in Boliden alternatively at the sights in Garpenberg or Gällivare. Travelling is required for the assignment.
This is a great opportunity for a person looking for a strategic role within HR, with the mission to build and develop the talent development framework and the internal training on a group level.
- The Talent Development will oversee Boliden´s Learning & Development (L&D) initiatives common for Boliden Group. The overall purpose is to increase performance, learning and development among Boliden´s talents. The goal is to continuously develop and retain high quality employees while reducing turnover and enhancing Boliden´s profile as best place to work.
In summary, this position is responsible for:
- Define competitive Learning & Development (L&D) solutions aligned with Boliden´s strategy and business goals.
- Develop a consistent L&D philosophy in line with organizational objectives.
- Ensure that common L&D processes and practices comply with current legislation.
- Act to support in preparing L&D initiatives including processes and practices.
- Conduct ongoing research into emerging trends, issues and best practices.
- Conduct periodic audits and prepare reports.
- Improvement projects.
- Employer branding activities.
Education and qualifications
For this position you need to have an academic degree and experience from work with HR, Talent and Leadership development, Competence development and Managing Learning Administration Systems. Excellent skills in written and spoken English are necessary. If you speak Finnish or have experience as a trainer it is of added value. As a person you should be self-going, result-oriented, and a teamplayer.
Application and Information
The recruitment process is carried out in collaboration with the consulting company Compass Human Resources Group – If you would like to find out more about the role, please do not hesitate to contact Jens Holmberg at +46 73 377 06 20 or email@example.com
We will handle applications ongoing through the process, please note that the closing date for applications is the 18th of March 2019.