Technical Leads, Mechanical Design
Green Hydrogen Systems
Green Hydrogen Systems is looking for two Technical Leads to the Mechanical Design Team. You will be part of a product development team in a company with full speed ahead to succeed with an ambitious green agenda.
In collaboration with your colleagues in the mechanical design team, you help develop mechanical product solutions. You will lead the division of tasks to the team and be the overall technical beacon for the mechanical design within a product line. All in all, you will play a key role in the mechanical part of product design.
Areas of responsibility
- Development of mechanical solutions and designs to support GHS’s current and future product range
- Create structure for the design process within the mechanical product development as well as better transparency
- Lead the division of tasks to your team members as well as follow up
- Technical responsible for the deliverables from the mechanical design team
- Train and spar with colleagues
Specific work tasks
- Create overview of the deliverables for a 14-days period and break down the deliverables into smaller work streams
- Time planning and distribution of daily tasks to the team
- Daily follow-up on work streams
- Help implement an agile setup to easier and transparent follow-up on work streams within the projects
- Support the development of mechanical designs in Solid Works
To be successful in this position, you manage to break down the workload into smaller work streams that your colleagues can work with on a daily basis. You manage to create transparency in the phases of deliverables, so that everyone knows how far the deliverables are and which deliverables have been finalised. You excel in time planning as well as follow up, and you help train and educate your colleagues.
You come with a mechanical engineering background and have solid experience with mechanical design. You are a technical beacon that puts an honour in helping your colleagues develop their technical skills. Further you have solid experience with planning and execution of projects. Preferably, you have knowledge of piping, tubing and pressure equipment.
As a person, you are self-driven and a “do’er”. You like working in an agile and face-paced environment and take the role as the leader who ensures stability. You find joy in sparring with and training colleagues, and you easily collaborate with colleagues across teams and disciplines.
The recruitment process is carried out in collaboration with the consulting company Compass Human Resources Group. If you want to learn more about this position before submitting your application, please do not hesitate to contact Partner Søren Krogstrup at +45 28 44 33 33. Please submit your application and CV as soon as possible, if you are interested. Applications will be processed on an ongoing basis. Please note that all enquiries will be handled with confidentiality and that we will reply to the email address from which you send your CV.
Deadline for application: As soon as possible
Company: Green Hydrogen Systems
Read more about Green Hydrogen Systems: https://www.compasshrg.com/green-hydrogen-systems/