Website Applied Medical
Job DescriptionCombine your strong sales experience and passion for healthcare and join our dedicated sales team. In the role of Territory Manager, you are an energetic and motivated self-starter. You enjoy establishing strong relationships with both new and existing clients and following up on leads. As a product expert, you understand what surgeons and their teams need and connect with them on a personal level.
In this exciting field position, you spend most of your time in the hospitals and clinics to implement the use of our products in hospitals. You live in Stockholm or the surrounding area. You will cover Stockholm and the Northern part of Sweden. There is no local office, but you will be in regular contact with the sales team in Sweden and your colleagues in the Netherlands (our European Headquarters).
· Identify key stakeholders per product segment
· Create effective business plans and approach strategies with your Sales Manager
· Meet or exceed quota expectations as established by product segment, with a consultative sales approach
· Arrange appointments with surgeons and hospital medical teams
· Validate our value proposition with all the stakeholders in the hospitals, including purchasing
· Demonstrate the use of our products to surgeons, practice staff and nurses
· Attend orientation, education and operating room sessions
· You are required to be 4,5 days per week in the field at the customers site, servicing our products in order to make a meaningful, positive difference
· Work closely together with Customer Service team on tenders, price quotations, order samples and customer issues
· Attend conferences for surgeons and other medical staff
· Attend company meetings, product training, presentations
· Keep up with the latest clinical data and communicate this information to health professionals
· Identify new developments in healthcare, the anticipated impact on the business and adapt strategy accordingly
· Bachelor’s or university degree education or similar level by work experience
· At least 2 years of strong sales experience, preferably in Medical Devices or a Clinical environment
· Ability to establish professional relationships with key decision-makers in operating theatres and procurement departments
· Excellent oral and written communication skills in Swedish
· Good oral and written communication skills in English
· Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
· Business travel is required
· Reside in or close to the Stockholm area
· A challenging position within a fast-growing, dynamic and innovative company
· Extensive training in our products and their application at our European training facilities (NL)
· Good remuneration package including commission and a lease car
· Opportunities for personal development, growth and continuous learning
· Education reimbursement program
· International working environment
Would you like to know more?
In this recruitment Applied Medical is working together with the recruitment company Compass. For more information about the position, please contact Anders Larsson at +46 73 203 46 91 or at email@example.com, Jens Nordqvist, at +46 70 145 35 69 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. All enquiries will be handled with confidentiality. Interviews will be held on continuous basis, so we encourage you to apply already today.
Applied Medical is a new generation medical device company with a proven business model and commitment to innovation that has fueled our rapid business growth and continued expansion across the globe.
At our state-of-the-art manufacturing plants in the US and The Netherlands, we develop advanced surgical technologies for minimum invasive surgery. Throughout 30 years, Applied Medical has earned a strong reputation in healthcare as a leading provider of advanced medical devices.
At our European headquarters in The Netherlands, we support the implementation of our innovative products across Europe through our local sales teams and via our distributors in Eastern Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. What connects us all is our mission to improve the quality and affordability of healthcare by enhancing patient outcomes through innovative design and exceptional product quality.
If you would like to be part of an innovative and rapidly growing international organization that makes decisions based upon what is right for the patient, customer, community, and environment, then Applied Medical is the place for you!