DLI Market Intelligence
Be a part of an R&D team in one of Denmark’s strongest industries
Do you enjoy digging into user needs, laying the foundation for large community platforms, and getting your hands dirty with the use of big data in the life sciences industry? Are you a holistic thinker who seeks to understand the users’ most critical pain points on the entire user journey to design fit-for-purpose solutions? Then you should join DLI Market Intelligence (DLIMI). DLIMI is looking for a User Experience Researcher, who mixes and matches users, stakeholders, concepts, and end-to-end design solutions.
DLIMI uses a unique and multi-dimensional view of healthcare data to provide the best and most comprehensive Business Intelligence (BI) solutions that enable their clients to increase market share and stay ahead of the competition. Presently, DLIMI is in the process of transitioning from a traditional product package of BI tools to building holistic solutions that run across apps, websites, and other platforms for their customers to use the products that they build. Apart from creating value for their customers, DLIMI puts great emphasis on the growth of their people. They offer a personal package that includes both financial incentive schemes as well as a place for employee development, training, and education through continuous personal development. If you are interested in being a part of creating innovative solutions for Life Science companies, this might be the perfect opportunity for you.
DLIMI seeks an analytical, pragmatic User Experience Researcher with a penchant for conducting and translating user research into actionable features, user stories, prototypes, and more. You will become a part of a highly motivated Research and Development team with a positive, relaxed, and informal atmosphere, where vigorous discussion and collaboration are key. In the near to medium term, you will have the opportunity to work on a B2C Life Science Portal project, a new community platform for healthcare professionals (HCPs) and the pharmaceutical industry. You will also have the chance to work on internal prototypes, interfaces, and design inputs for other customer platforms in the B2B space. In other words, you can expect to be constantly challenged to design well-thought-out concepts and user-friendly solutions as we continue to innovate our product portfolio. The range of tasks DLIMI is working on is broad, and you will be crucial in ensuring they have the most user-centred platform solutions in the market.
How to succeed
You have a high level of curiosity about user needs, who they are, and their underlying problems. You can be pragmatic and service both the needs of the end customers and business users. You have the ability to combine the idealism of improving healthcare professionals’ community platforms with the pragmatism of also finding solutions that match the business. You are more than a visual person who likes colours, palettes, and such. Rather, you are a Researcher with a Business Analyst perspective. In a nutshell, you are a Project Manager by trade and an Anthropologist at heart.
Your core responsibilities
- User research – Adopting user research and data analysis methods to drive actionable design requirements and support a process for continuous user testing and validation of the solutions DLIMI develop.
- User interviews – Conducting A/B testing user experience, collaborating with clients to translate user research needs into actionable insights.
- Basic UX and prototyping – Articulating your design through wireframes, prototypes, and detailed UX design.
- Design Systems – Setting up and defining a framework of design DNA that covers design patterns & principles.
- Strategy – Supporting internal anchoring of UX digital design in DLIMI as well as developing and embedding UX strategy, including teaching others in these new ways of working through workshops or similar.
- Collaboration – Presenting your solutions, thought process, and design rationale effectively to different audiences.
- Development – Supporting user acceptance and ensuring that requirements are fulfilled.
Do you have what it takes?
- Relevant educational background at master level in HCI, UCD, Information Design, IT Product Design, Participatory Design, Interaction Design, Visual Design, or related field
- 3-5 years’ experience as a UX designer/ researcher / architect
- Experience with user research and testing methodology
- Experience with the iterative design process, e.g., rapid prototyping/wireframing
- Proficiency in prototyping tools such as Figma and Sketch
- Foundation in digital design patterns/principles
- Strong analytical skills to analyse and translate user needs into well-thought concepts and user-friendly solutions
- Excellent communication skills to translate complex ideas into understandable concepts
- Outstanding organizational and prioritization skills to get organized and manage multiple research initiatives
- Ability to work closely within a multidisciplinary team
- MUST submit a portfolio with the application (link or PDF)
Nice to have
- Leadership experience in a user research position
- Experience in social media
- Experience in workshop and Design Sprint facilitation
- Experience with UX prioritization methods
Fluent Danish and English, both in writing & verbal. More languages are welcome as we are an international team.
The recruitment process is carried out in collaboration with the consulting company Compass Human Resources Group. If you want to learn more about this position before submitting your application, please do not hesitate to contact Consultant, Alexander Krøijer at +45 20 56 03 88 or Research Consultant, Thor Vive at +45 20 34 16 79. Please submit your application and CV as soon as possible, if you are interested. Applications will be processed on an ongoing basis. Please note that all enquiries will be handled with confidentiality and that we will reply to the email address from which you send your CV.
Deadline for application: As soon as possible
Company: DLI Market Intelligence