P27 Nordic Payments
Do you want to be part of creating one common state of the art payments platform in the Nordic countries? This is your chance to make an important contribution to P27 Nordic Payments reaching its vision to build the world’s first real-time, cross-border payments system in multiple currencies.
About this opportunity
You will be part of the team which manages our key vendors and contracts and acts as a trusted advisor to our business in relation to contracts and procurement. We drive successful procurement projects, manage the contracts, monitor performance, ensure proper control as well as develop relationships with our vendors. With a direct report to the Head of Outsourcing and Vendor Management, you will play an important role in building the unit to support our company goals in creating the future payment infrastructure in the Nordics. You will be working out of our office in Stockholm or Helsinki.
About the role
This is a great opportunity to further develop your skills and experience within vendor management. You will work closely together with experienced colleagues within outsourcing and vendor management and will support the procurement activities within P27, including negotiations and contract management, vendor relationship management and vendor performance management. Your tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Support the procurement activities following our internal rules and processes
- Prepare and assist internal stakeholders in the creation of required requirement and service definitions, outsourcing and risk assessments, business case developments, exit plans and similar documents
- Manage contract changes, and follow up on vendor performance
- Contribute in maintaining and managing vendor relationships and keeping up good and active communications both internally and with vendors
To succeed in this role, we expect that you:
- Take ownership and are a fast learner
- Have an ambition to grow and develop as a Vendor Manager
- Have high energy and a positive attitude
- Build consensus and resolve potential conflicts as well as demonstrate good judgement
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills to influence and build credibility with internal and external stakeholders.
The values that guide us in P27 Nordic Payments are Together – Excellence – Trust – Courage. We assume that you share these values with us.
Your experience and background
- 2 years of experience with sourcing and/or vendor and contract management preferably within the banking industry
- Experience working in a highly regulated industry
- A degree in business administration, law or a technology-related field is required
- Fluent in English and at least one of the Nordic languages (working language is English).
Application and more information
P27 Nordic Payments co-operates with Compass in this recruitment. If you want more information about this position before submitting your application, please do not hesitate to contact Compass consultants Hans Jansson on +46 73 461 36 03 or Jens Nordqvist on +46 70 145 35 69.
Please submit your application and CV as soon as possible, if you are interested. Applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.
Welcome with your application!