Visual Communication and Design Specialist
We are looking for a high caliber designer and producer who will be responsible for the overall development of our visual identity as well as production of high-quality content across all our channels. You will work in a highly international environment, where you can enjoy working broadly in the role as a designer.
We are looking for a designer who can do it all – your responsibilities will range from building and maintain our brand guidelines, including digital channels, to delivering multimedia content across all our digital and printed surfaces.
If you are looking for a dynamic and innovative environment working closely with a small high-energy team, striving to make a difference at an industry level, this is the perfect opportunity.
- Responsible for our visual identity and develop our brand guidelines for digital and non- digital surfaces
- Develop the visual component of our communication strategy in close collaboration with our Communication and Marketing teams.
- Build and adapt graphic content production to different digital channels. motion/video, graphic and digital design.
- Contribute with prototypes to our websites in close collaboration with our digital team
- Create design for our internal and external materials such as e-brochures, annual reports, videos and other visual communication
- Contribute as a “content creator” to content on the website and social media in close collaboration with our Digital Channels Manager
- Responsible for our “image bank”, update and develop this to be a tool for our organization.
- Responsible for updating all our templates
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- Degree in Visual Communication or relevant field
- 4+ year experience in Graphic and preferably digital design
- Expert proficiency across the Adobe Suite
- Expert level of competence with the latest trends in multi-media, web design, graphic design
- Video editing & animation capabilities will be highly regarded
- Experience designing for Social Media
- Proven ability to work both independently and within a team
- Detail and accuracy oriented
- A creative self-starter who is keen on learning and staying professionally up to date
- High degree of professionalism, judgment, tact, discretion, and diplomacy
- Collaborative, with the ability to interact across all levels of the organization and operate effortlessly in a multicultural environment
What will you get from working with us?
- Varied responsibilities and challenging tasks in a truly global company
- Competitive terms of employment and good benefit schemes
- Social activities, access to company cabins and other benefits
- This position is located at Lysaker and we offer a fantastic workplace with colleagues from around the world.
Location: Oslo (Lysaker), Norway
The Wallenius Wilhelmsen Group is an equal opportunity employer that strongly believes in diversity and a value driven culture. The successful candidate will enjoy working in a global company with colleagues and stakeholders from different cultures and countries and where English is the working language.
Our values: Speed, Courage, Trust, Imagination & Candor
What you can expect working in Wallenius Wilhelmsen:
You can expect hard work, a lot of fun and to be challenged every day. In return we promise you will be part of an exciting journey. Your initiative and desire to contribute in developing the company globally are expected and appreciated. We strongly believe that our team of people want to do their best. All in the spirit of being the leading company in their industry, and always striving to take an active role in defining the future of logistics, more sustainable solutions for the changing world of mobility and transport on land and sea.
Does this sound like you? Then we are looking forward to learning more about your motivation in your application letter. For more information about the position please contact our advisor Jonny Arnesen, Partner in Compass Human Resources at +47 924 96 992 Please submit your application letter and CV in English by clicking on the application button as soon as possible and no later than 21st September 2021.