Scandza is a large Nordic food company with 20+ iconic Scandinavia brands under their roof. The company employs 1000+ people across Scandinavia, UK and the Baltics, generating 5 billion NOK in annual net sales. Scandza believes that the best brands combine great taste, quality ingredients, attractive and convenient designs as well as a great focus on sustainability.
Scandza is now looking for an Automation Engineer to fill a newly established position at their Danish production facility in Stege in the Southern part of Zealand. So, if you are experienced in identifying and driving process improvements and thrive in working in a transforming organisation, then here is an exciting opportunity for you.
As Automation Engineer your overall responsibilities will, among others, be to
- Identify what machinery and equipment to be automated and/or replaced with robotic technology
- Analyse and observe the production, maintenance and malfunction records to identify problems and recommend solutions that will improve performance
- Conduct observation studies and interviews with operators to map processes and create overview of the as-is state.
- Be visible at the production and be hands-on
- Lead investment projects from setting up the business case and describing the required specifications to hand over the installed machinery to the production department
This role will give you a high level of influence as you have the opportunity to make your mark during the upgrade of the production facility. To succeed in this role, you need a good portion of can-do-attitude combined with passion and experience with optimisation, maintenance and digitisations of the equipment. The position offers a challenging job in a dynamic environment, where you through your efforts and results will be able to actively influence and challenge the status quo.
Scandza is on exciting transformation journey and by joining the team at this interesting time, you will take part in affecting and shaping the future of factory in Stege.
Apply for this unique position with Scandza
The recruitment process is carried out in collaboration with the consulting company Compass Human Resources Group. If you want to learn more about this position before submitting your application, please do not hesitate to contact Senior Research Consultant, Tina Gissel Larsen on tel.: +45 70 20 12 75. Please submit your application and CV as soon as possible, if you are interested. Applications will be processed on an ongoing basis. Please note that all enquiries will be handled with confidentiality and that we will reply to the email address from which you send your CV.
Deadline for application: As soon as possible
Company: Scandza International