Nettside Nine United Care
When the Covid 19 landed in Europe, Nine United was asked to assist the Danish and the UK Governments due to their local presence in China over the past 40 years and there long-standing relationships. With focus on developing high quality and affordable safety medical devices Nine United Care is now looking for the right person to establish the company at the Swedish market.
Main responsibilities and specifik work tasks
Combine your strong sales experience and passion for healthcare and join Nine United Care. As Business Development Manager you are the person responsible for putting Nine United Care on the Swedish market. You will have a great strategic influence on the future of the company in Sweden. The company has a very solid financial situation and have ambitious growth plans for the coming years. You will be a significant part in establishing and building the business in Sweden, with strong support and resources from the Head Office in Denmark.
For the right candidate you will have great possibilities to build the organization in Sweden.
- Establish Nine United Care on the Swedish market
- Identify key stakeholders.
- Create effective business plans and approach strategies.
- Participate in tender submissions.
- Work closely together with Head office on tenders, price quotations, order samples and customer opportunities.
- Arrange appointments with purchasing teams at the hospitals.
- Validate the value proposition with all the stakeholders in the hospitals, including purchasing.
- Demonstrate the use of the products at the hospitals.
- Identify new developments in healthcare, the anticipated impact on the business and adapt strategy accordingly.
- Contribute to product development.
We are looking for an ambitious, self-driven individual with the ability to establish professional relationships with key decision-makers. You have excellent listening, negotiation, and presentations skills.
- You need to have an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Very good understanding of the Swedish health care system.
- At least five years of documented strong sales experience towards hospitals.
- Relevant experience in a similar position and proven track record
- Experience of tender driven business towards the public sector
- Experience of opening new markets is an advantage.
- Contract negotiations
- Good knowledge of MS office and Windows based computer applications
- Bachelor+ degree level (sales/economics and/or medical related)
In this recruitment Nine United Care is cooperating with Compass Human Resources Group. If you want more information, please contact Anders Larsson at firstname.lastname@example.org or +46 73 203 4691
ABOUT NINE UNITED CARE
Nine United Care is a healthcare company focused on providing hospitals, healthcare groups, medical companies, government health departments, and scientific research facilities with top quality medical equipment.
The overall group structure has existed for many years, but Nine United Care emerged in Europe in the wake of the spread of Covid-19 in the spring of 2020. The health service in Denmark faced an acute shortage of protective equipment, and Nine United Care was entrusted with the task of providing protective equipment, based on the relationship with a strong sourcing player in Asia and the group’s long-standing presence in China. The task that Nine United Care solved with regards to Covid-19 was completed successfully and is an effort and an achievement that the company is immensely proud of.
They are part of the Nine United family, which also consists of a number of privately owned companies around the world, including Nine United Properties A/S, & Tradition A/S, De 5 Gaarde A/S, HAY, and Frandsen Lighting A/S.
Nine United has 750 employees working out of nine global offices, sustaining operations in 35 countries.