Haarslev Industries A/S
Design & construction of turn-key processing equipment
You thrive working independently with your area of expertise, designing complex machines. You become a part of the engineering department for Haarslev Industries, situated in Herlev. You will work closely together with colleagues across the organisation to manufacture state-of the art turn-key processing plants.
A talented Design Specialist for a small team in Herlev
Haarslev has based its Evaporation & Heat Exchanges department in Herlev, and for this department we are looking for a Design Specialist. The Department consists of three dedicated colleagues.
The position could be divided into sub-responsibilities like design & construction, production routing, improvement of existing products, approval/documentation, and communication. Specific tasks could include:
- Design and construction of evaporation units, condensers, and heat exchangers.
- Minor calculations on loads of steel constructions and bends.
- Dimensioning and welding-procedures – material-knowledge
- Production-routing means following the product through the system from Inventor over Vault to the ERP-System via a BOM.
- Documentation to ensure traceability throughout the manufacturing process.
- Improvement of exiting designs to ensure new up-to-date construction and functionality for the customers.
- Internal stakeholder management between departments in Haarslev from the tool-shop, procurement over project management to the service department.
A structured and detail-oriented Engineer with a high-quality focus
Your professional competencies as a Design Engineer could include:
- An engineering background within machine engineering, marine engineering, process technologist or similar.
- Prior to this, you probably have a practical background as machinist, welder, electrician or similar.
- Experience from project-based manufacturing industry, preferably processing industry.
- Experience from project management with equipment manufacturing and/or automation solutions
- Knowledge of the regulatory demands of the food processing industry
- Speaking and writing English at a high level.
As a person you are open in your communication and straight-forward. You possess a robustness which enables you to engage in a discussion with all the stakeholders who might share a different belief on the subject than you. You are structured, systematic and plan well. Your focus is on quality and thoroughness, but you have a commercial and business approach to handling the assignments. For you, the 80/20 principle applies to your way of working. You enjoy an independent job and generally thrive with freedom at work.
Intrigued? please send your application today
The recruitment process is carried out in collaboration with the consulting company Compass Human Resources Group. If you want to learn more about this position before submitting your application, please do not hesitate to contact Senior Consultant Claus Mengel-Niemann at +45 22 63 33 77. Please submit your application and CV as soon as possible, if you are interested. Applications will be processed on an ongoing basis. Please note that all enquiries will be handled with confidentiality and that we will reply to the email address from which you send your CV.
About the company
Haarslev Industries A/S is a global supplier of process equipment for drying and valuation of biproducts from different industries. The Haarslev Group has production companies in Denmark, Spain, Peru, Brazil and China and sales offices in Denmark, Germany, Norway, USA, Malaysia, and Russia. Haarslev Group, owned by private equity fund Altor, is the market leader within its industry, 1200 employees world-wide. The Danish company and HQ is situated in Haarslev at Fyn. 450 dedicated employees work here daily. The company is in continuous growth with over 2 bn DKK in turnover. The growth has transformed the company from a local machine manufacturing company to a very professional and global project-based industrial conglomerate. One of the key players with-in the industry. Ready more at https://www.haarslev.com/
Deadline for application: As soon as possible
Company: Haarslev Industries A/S