Rockay is on the hunt for a sharp and innovative Emailing Marketing Specialist. In this position, you will be required to oversee all aspects of email marketing campaigns, including market research, content creation, and the dissemination of copy.
To be successful as an Email Marketing Specialist, you should demonstrate the ability to create accessible, engaging, and memorable emails. Ultimately, an outstanding Email Marketing Specialist will be able to drive substantial revenue via email while also offering Rockays’ customers value, telling their story and remaining true to their mission and purpose.
Email Marketing Specialist Responsibilities:
- In charge of all email marketing funnels and emails via their software Klaviyo.
- Reviewing former campaigns to evaluate areas of strength and weakness, which could inform subsequent outputs.
- Conceptualizing marketing campaigns that speak directly to the pain points of existing and prospective clientele.
- Creating well-written copy that is free from mistakes and drives sales without compromising their brand DNA.
- Collaborating with their graphic designer and copywriter to improve the appearance and copy. (We expect that you can write yourself and give design guidelines to their graphic designer).
- Maintaining a database of customers who have opted to receive their correspondence. Always cleaning up the database and removing people who never engage with their emails.
- Monitoring and reporting on the utility of each campaign. Showcasing results and coordinating with their CRO, Creative Director and so on.
- Improve and further expand on automated email flows and always A/B testing them to improve performance on an ongoing basis.
- Setting up custom emails like newsletters, sales campaigns and other emails to further increase revenue but also to create brand loyalty and similar
Email Marketing Specialist Requirements:
- At least 3 years of experience with email marketing on a professional level.
- Proven experience of creating high-impact, unique marketing campaigns.
- Prior database management experience, preferably in a similar role.
- Familiarity with pertinent automation and performance evaluation software.
- Excellent project management skills specific to marketing.
- Outstanding copywriting and copyediting abilities.
- Ability to harness collaboration to produce well-crafted content.
- Drive, ingenuity, and gumption. Humble and hard-working above anything else.
- Willingness to work extended hours to ensure that projects are completed, as needed.
- Confident in using A/B split testing tool inside of Email Marketing software.
- Advanced Google Analytics User and overall in-depth understanding of Ecommerce data.
- Knowledge of KPIs and how to set them up for Email based marketing.
Rockay is a performance and running apparel company, with a strong focus on world-class quality products. Their goal is to change the industry and the world by using only recycled fabrics and materials to help clean up our planet. Their aim is to push for innovation in both performance and sustainability. One should not compromise the other!
Would you like to know more?
The recruitment process is carried out in collaboration with the consulting company Compass Human Resources Group. If you want to learn more about this position before submitting your application, please do not hesitate to contact Recruitment Consultant Anna Nilsson on tel.: +45 70 20 12 75.
Please submit your application and CV as soon as possible, if you are interested. Applications will be processed on an ongoing basis. Please note that all enquiries will be handled with confidentiality and that we will reply to the email address from which, you send your CV.
Watch their product and design philosophy here.
Deadline for application: As soon as possible