Data Domain Architect - Commercial
LEO Pharma A/S
Their Digital Strategy and Architecture department is strengthening their way of working under agile principles.
One of the capabilities in the department is Product Development covering Analytics, Cloud, Integrations & Data Development and headed by the Capability Owner.
The Data Domain Architect is part of the Product Development capability and will report to a dual leadership.
The Commercial Data & Analytics IT platforms are at the core of enabling LEO Pharma’s business strategies and strong architectural involvement and direction-setting is key to success. As Data Domain Architect – Commercial you get a unique opportunity for being part of designing the future distinctive customer experience.
Scope to the role:
You drive and manage the implementation of the commercial business information model (conceptual data model) across the commercial IT platform in close collaboration with line of business process and data owners and implementation teams.
The Data Domain Architect is data modelling advisor to the Lead Information Architect, Data engineers, Agile Release Trains, System Owners and Process Owners, etc.
You ensure relevant architecture and data modelling principles are followed and data architecture related directions are aligned and followed in accordance with the general data platform principles.
Moreover, you ensure the end-to-end solution is fit for purpose, meets the needs of business, the agreed requirements, and is both pragmatic and supportive of the strategic architectural direction.
You create and maintain current- and target-state data architectures and will be responsible for aligning the data architecture with roadmap(s) together with the ART Leadership, Lead Architects and relevant people outside of Global IT to enable the distinctive LEO Pharma customer experience.
More specifically your tasks include:
- Continuously review and provide input to the commercial business information model to ensure consistency, feasibility, and simplicity.
- Lead the data design of solutions. Define, model, and manage the target data warehouse model (entities, relationships, attributes, and values) in accordance with business process and information requirements as described in LEO Way of Sales and the commercial business information model.
- Set data related requirements for implementation teams for source system configuration, data transformation, master data management, data quality management, ensure traceability, documentation and oversee the end-to-end data life cycle management activities in the commercial area.
The role gives the opportunity to be part of agile teams delivering new features in a continuous improvement approach. Where responsibility, exciting challenges, on-going development and massive impact are guaranteed.
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- Experience in working with agile methodologies – preferably SAFe®
- Strong experience in Entity Relationship modeling, metadata systems, data quality tools and techniques, data tools, BI and reporting using cloud-based technologies
- Able to demonstrate significant business value delivery from prior experience
- Several years of experience in the commercial data architecture field
- Experience from working within life science industry is an advantage but is not a prerequisite
- Strong analytical background and demonstrated problem solver
- Strong drive and proactive
- Strategic mindset
- Executional skills
- Outspoken and a “can do” attitude
- Strong ability to collaborate and working cross functional
You will join a newly established and growing team of highly skilled Data & Analytics professionals providing Advanced Analytics and Performance Management solutions. Global IT share a passion for taking advantage of the opportunities in IT, in the overall design as well as in each configuration.
By joining LEO Pharma, you will get the opportunity to create results, develop yourself among high skilled colleagues while taking on LEO Pharma’s quest to become the preferred dermatology care partner improving people’s lives around the world and at the same time create profitable growth.
Deadline for application: As soon as possible
Company: LEO Pharma A/S