Field Product Manager
Smith & Nephew Oy
Are you passionate about healthcare products that enable patients to improve quality of life? Then here is the opportunity for you!
This is an opportunity to become a key part of a world-leading company within medical technology and to work closely with many different stakeholders on both a national and regional level.
Smith+Nephew in Finland offers an exciting role as Field Product Manager with responsibility to promote and sell their SportsMed portfolio in Turku-Pori-Tampere area of Finland. Preferably you therefor live in the same area as this means you are close to the market. For more information about the product portfolio please visit www.smith-nephew.com
Challenger and value-based approach
As Field Product Manager at Smith+Nephew, you will help deliver on their mission to support healthcare professionals in their daily effort to improve the lives of patients. You have a value-based approach to understanding how to partner and challenge clients, to make sure they not only get the solution they ask for but, more importantly, the solution best suited for their needs. Everything they do at Smith+Nephew is with the patient in mind – helping them to live their Life Unlimited!
Your tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Drive and maximize sales of Smith+Nephew products within the assigned territory through regular contact with the target customer base.
- You will be the Finish product expert and you will create sales forecasts as well as work closely with key stakeholder within Smith+Nephew.
- Convert key surgeons to Smith+Nephew ortho techniques and products using a challenging value-based sales approach.
- Sell Smith+Nephew products and their advantages over the competition by assimilating and delivering a high level of product knowledge and selling solutions.
- Be a product expert and support customers and colleagues with product knowledge.
- Develop and implement account plans for own territory aligned with the overall brand strategy plan from marketing in conjunction with the Country Business Director.
- Develop and implement product introduction and promotion plans for new and existing products.
Exciting workplace with Nordic and international interactions
This is an opportunity to become a key part of a world-leading company within medical technology and to work closely with many different stakeholders on both a national and Nordic level. It is also an opportunity to work with leading products and to help make healthcare better. The role will have a substantial impact on the business and offers exciting development opportunities for the right candidate.
As a person we value if you have solid knowledge from sales to the Health Care sector and know the dynamics of the business. You are a structured person that is able to create the right account planning which will enable you to win the business and be the best partner for the clients. Since the role includes Product Manager tasks then we see it as a benefit if you know how to take responsibility of your portfolio beyond your own territory when it comes to forecasting, trending, product introduction plans etc.
Apply for this exciting position at Smith+Nephew in Finland
The recruitment process is carried out by Compass Human Resources Group A/S. If you want to know more about the position, please contact Research consultant Irene Rajani or Director Christian Winther on telephone +45 70 20 12 75. Please submit your application and CV in English through www.compasshrg.com, preferably as Word files, as soon as possible. Please note that we will reply to the email address from which you send your CV.
About Smith + Nephew
Smith + Nephew is a global medical technology business dedicated to helping improve people’s lives. They have leadership positions in Orthopaedic Reconstruction, Advanced Wound Management, Sports Medicine and Trauma. They have a global presence with 17,500 employees in more than 100 countries and revenue in excess of $5,1 billion. www.smith-nephew.com
Deadline for application: As soon as possible (interviews are held on an ongoing basis)
Company: Smith + Nephew