Installation & Implementation Manager
Unique opportunity to become part of growth journey
In the past years, GROHE has evolved from a mere hardware manufacturer into a driving force of digital transformation within the sanitary industry, offering Smart Home and Internet of Things (IoT) products. Within the Lixil Group multiple teams around the world are working on exciting projects to create new value propositions and business models based on IoT, Big Data and AI.
The SenseGuard Team based in Düsseldorf is an independent corporate startup within the Lixil Group. The international team is working on water security solutions around the smart water controller GROHE Sense Guard, helping Insurance Companies to reduce water damage costs and shifting their business model from claim management to damage prevention. In the last years the team secured a place amongst the Top 100 Insurtechs in the Digital Insurance Agenda.
As part of the exciting growth journey, SenseGuard is increasing their activities in the Nordic countries. To support this growth, they are now hiring a new Installation & Implementation Manager to be based in Finland.
Take part in an exciting growth journey
As Installation & Implementation Manager, you will become part of the international Service Delivery Team currently consisting of four people. You will report to the manager of the team, Service Delivery Leader Sandra Kluge who is physically located in Düsseldorf.
Working from either the office in Helsinki, home office, or a temporary location in the Nordics, it is your responsibility to expand the pool of external installation partners. You will identify potential partners and have the initial dialogue with them. Afterwards, it is your responsibility to train them in the installation and use of the products, to be their contact person within the team and enable smooth installations and finally to coordinate their capacity and cooperation towards fulfilling global business goals.
Alongside the responsibility towards the installation partners, you will also act as one of the contact persons towards the customers, the insurance companies, regarding running operations.
Your specific work tasks will include but not be limited to:
- Management and coordination of the installation fleet in the Nordics region with special focus on Finland (currently 10+ external partners and expected to grow)
- Acquisition of new installation partners in new regions and growing of existing installer fleet
- Build up and lead the team of internal installers in the Nordic region
- Training and onboarding of new installers
- Development and adjustment of training materials
- Contact-person and technical support for installers on-site
- In cooperation with the Service Delivery Manager, you are responsible for a smooth implementation of insurance projects in the Nordic region from the planning and set-up of new rollouts until the execution of the installation service
- Act as the contact person for the regions of the insurer to ensure a smooth implementation and operation
- Ensure a high level of installation quality and set up measures to improve this in alignment with global targets
- Setup continuous improvement process for installation & on-site integration in cooperation with installation partners and in alignment with global targets
- Standardization of installation process, contracts, documents, and templates
- Tracking of installation performance KPIs and reporting to C-level management
- Conceptualization and development of additional services, including the development and set-up of a leak detection and localization
Excellent operational skills and an analytical mindset
To succeed in this role, you can come from a variety of backgrounds. The most important factor is that you have good experience with the installation business and/or has worked as an installer before, particularly in Finland. You also bring experience in customer negotiations and are capable of leading negotiations on your own. This is supplemented by good presentation skills. The above skills are paired with a genuine interest and curiosity for smart home systems and new technologies in general.
As a person you are dynamic and well-organized and a proactive self-starter who enjoys co-developing new ideas and markets. Furthermore, you thrive in the field between technical and commercial matters. You are fluent in both English and Finnish. If you also speak Swedish, it is considered a plus.
It is expected that you are willing to travel up to 50% annually.
Grohe – A dynamic workplace with a high level of quality
At SenseGuard you become part of a dynamic and informal culture with a clear strategy and objective. GROHE is the world’s leading provider of sanitary solutions, and a global brand dedicated to bringing innovative and sustainable products to market. This strong market position is a benefit for SenseGuard in the quest to develop smart home solutions and become an even more data-driven company. For many decades GROHE has been dedicated to their brand values: Technology, Quality, Design and Sustainability. These illustrate all the organisation’s commitment to creating amazing experiences and to delivering «Pure Freude an Wasser».
Apply for this unique position
The recruitment process is carried out in collaboration with the consulting company Compass Human Resources Group. If you want to learn more about this position before submitting your application, please do not hesitate to contact Research Associate, Anders Bak Dyrlund on telephone +45 70 20 12 75. Please submit your application and CV as soon as possible, if you are interested. Applications will be processed on an ongoing basis. Please note that all enquiries will be handled with confidentiality and that we will reply to the email address from which you send your CV.
Deadline for application: As soon as possible
Start date: As soon as possible
Workplace: SenseGuard has an office in Helsinki. But you can work from home
Company: SenseGuard GmbH