Key Account Manager, Respiratory
Are you a dedicated and ambitious Key Account Manager looking for your next career step?
We are currently looking for an experienced Key Account Manager within Primary Care who will work with innovative and exciting new product launches in a dedicated and successful sales team. The position is a consultant position with start as soon as possible and with employment until 31st of August 2022 with the possibility of a fixed contract with Chiesi Pharma.
Chiesi is rapidly growing and expanding their Nordic sales team. They are looking for an experienced Respiratory Key Account Manager to work with primarily GPs and other relevant respiratory Health Care Professionals in Mid-North Jutland.
You will be responsible for key customers, clinics and all primary care sales activities in your region. You will report to the Area Manager Primary Care, Danmark. Further, you will be responsible for the local key account plan, the related activities and the alignment with the overall strategy for Denmark.
You may be the new colleague Chiesi Pharma is looking for if:
- you are self-driven and a can-do’er
- you have experience from primary or secondary care and any experience within the respiratory field is a strong asset
- you know your way around GPs, health centers and maybe also hospitals in the regions
- you possess excellent communication and team-work skills
- you have a business minded attitude and are a great team player
- you are able to speak and understand both verbal and written English
- an exciting position in a rapidly growing company that is launching several new products in the near future
- a field-based position with a possibility of a permanent contract
- the option to drive your private car or a company car
The recruitment process is carried out in collaboration with the consulting company Compass Human Resources Group A/S. Please submit your CV and application in English on www.compasshrg.com – If you would like to find out more about this position before submitting your application, please do not hesitate to contact Director Christian Winther or Mai Rishøj at +45 70 20 12 75. Please note that we will reply to the email address from which you send your CV.
Chiesi is an international, privately-owned pharmaceutical company, with its Corporate Head Office based in Parma, Italy. Chiesi is dedicated to the research, development and sales of innovative, therapeutic prescription medicines in the field of respiratory, neonatology, cystic fibrosis, transplant medicine and rare diseases. Founded in 1935, as a family firm, today, Chiesi spans the globe, employing more than 4,300 people in 26 affiliates worldwide and sells its products in more than 70 countries. In the Nordics, Chiesi Pharma AB. employs 60 dedicated employees, who are based out of our head office in Central Stockholm, the recently integrated Research and Development Centre at Lidingö outside Stockholm or are part of our experienced field-based sales teams. As with every part of the Chiesi group, we embrace a shared set of values and a common code of ethical conduct. This demands the highest standards of reliability.
Deadline for application: As soon as possible
Workplace: Midt Jylland & Nordjylland
Company: Chiesi Pharma