Lead Architect - Integration and Cloud
LEO Pharma A/S
The Digital Strategy and Architecture department is strengthening their way of working under agile principles and the Lead Architect will be a key driver in the Agile Release Teams (ART).
One of the capabilities in the department is Product Development covering Analytics, Cloud, Integrations & Data Development and headed by the Capability Owner.
The Lead Architect is part of the Product Development capability and will report to a dual leadership.
Scope of the role:
As Lead Architect Integrations & Cloud, you take lead and align with Cloud Solution Architects and Cloud Engineers. Together with the relevant Cloud resources, Global IT and vendors you prepare LEO Pharma for the future. Currently LEO Pharma is establishing a DevOps team to run their cloud foundation.
You are accountable for development and maintenance of the overall current and target architecture for cloud integrations and API Management and handling the backlog together with the DevOps team.
You create and maintain a roadmap for front- and back-end infrastructure with Solution Architects, Service Delivery Managers, and the Business Relationship Manager and you approach initiatives with a consultancy mindset and clearly communicate the business value of the technology roadmap.
You take ownership of integration services and platform adoption needed to ensure readiness for any need of changes in LEO Pharma. This also includes research of new technology/architecture trends that may be applied and setting the direction for the strategic integration cloud platform vendors.
Additionally, the role involves further development of the Enterprise Architecture (EA) in LEO Pharma which includes active participation in the architecture activities and taking lead on EA initiatives as well as contributing to the IT architecture governance. This also includes engaging as Solution Architect and improve templates, standards and reference architectures.
- Relevant master’s degree or substantial experience as Lead/Enterprise Architect in a multi-cultural and global company
- EA framework certification (TOGAF, Zachman) is desired at practitioner level but pragmatically applied
- Experienced and accomplished at working with IT and business executives, and, if needed, able to push back in a professional and diplomatic manner
- Ability to communicate complex roadmaps in an easily understandable way
- Natural ability to translate business requirements into functional/technical requirements and communicate the output in a way that can be understood
- Proven data infrastructure design and implementation capabilities
- Knowledge of business models, operating models, development models, cost/benefit analysis, budgeting and risk management
- Ability to balance foundational and innovation EA development
LEO Pharma aim to build a strong Integrations and Cloud capability in LEO, and you can be one of the first joiners to be part of shaping the future direction of Integrations in LEO Pharma.
You join a growing area of highly skilled Architects and Engineers covering LEO Pharma’s IT solution portfolio. Global IT share a passion for taking advantage of the opportunities in IT, in the overall design as well as in each configuration.
You get the opportunity to create results, develop yourself among high skilled colleagues while taking on LEO Pharma’s quest to become the preferred dermatology care partner improving people’s lives around the world and at the same time create profitable growth.
Deadline for application: As soon as possible
Company: LEO Pharma A/S