Advent Norway AS
SS&C Advent is an independent business unit of SS&C Technologies and a leading provider of award-winning software and services for the investment management industry worldwide. Our 4000+ clients across 50+ countries include asset managers, wealth managers, banks, family offices, fund managers, fund administrators and prime brokers. Our solutions streamline their processes for portfolio management, trading and order management, compliance, portfolio accounting, performance analytics, reporting and more.
- Responsible for approx. 30 clients in Northern Europe.
- Own the strategic business relationship, which include increasing adoption, ensuring retention and satisfaction.
- Act as a main contact for the account and overall account strategy
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of our products and services.
- Work with clients to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals.
- Cross sell products from other departments within the SS&C Advent organization
- Keep yourself up to speed on relevant trends, changes and regulations in the market place
- 3+ years of field experience selling enterprise level software
- 3+ years of Account Management experience
- University-level degree and with relevant work experience
- Good knowledge of the investment management industry. Experience with front- and back-office systems and workflow or fund/asset management is a plus.
- Strong pro-active drive and commercial orientation
- Ability to manage multiple projects/responsibilities at any one time and continue to meet deadlines and expectations.
- Ability to prospect and build a pipeline
- Superior ability to build and maintain relationships
- Superior oral, written, and presentation skills both in Norwegian and English
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and negotiation skills
- Client and team oriented attitude
- Willingness to travel
- An internal work environment in one of the leading fintech companies
- Competitive compensation package
- Possibility to work with reputable clients in the finance industry
- Flexible and dynamic work environment with focus on personal growth and development
For more information about the position please contact our advisor Anne Qvenild, Partner in Compass Human Resources at +47 977 23 235 .
Please submit your application letter and CV in English by clicking on the application button as soon as possible.