Senior Demand Planner
Green Hydrogen Systems
As Senior Demand Planner at Green Hydrogen Systems, you will become part of the Operations and Supply Chain Organisation and refer to the Director of Sourcing & Logistics. You will play a key role in ensuring that GHS is able to meet customer demands, which ultimately will have an important impact on the company’s future journey.
Areas of responsibility
- Be responsible for the S&OP process
- Be a key participant in the Customer Project Execution team maintaining customer delivery plans
- Be a key participant in the Value Engineering Team regarding capacity and availability
- Act as a central link between sales, procurement, and production
Specific work tasks
- Facilitate & drive the S&OP process
- Secure and maintain production capacity overview and plans
- Together with the production planning, ensure optimal production
- Obtain knowledge from production variances
- Maintain BOO and ensure capacity data in SAP
- Analyse and manage inventory & cashflow data
- Maintain demand plan, short & long term
- Execute customer order schedules
- Monitoring and scheduling of customer projects
- Provide accurate forecasting to Procurement
- Maintain profitability of customer orders, incl. cost forecast based on cost out plans
- Conduct data analysis
- Manage and report consequences in schedule variances
- Coordinate closely activity with supply planning
To be successful in this role, you will ensure a robust overview of status of current and coming capacity utilization and provide business decision for order placements, bid schedules, and committed deadlines. You will ensure a transparent link between the S&OP plan and the production plan progress and thus, ensure that customer projects are delivered on time efficiently.
You will ensure accurate reporting in terms of inventory and cost & profitability. Furthermore, you will provide consolidated and detailed progress report for customer projects.
We are looking for a person with experience working within S&OP in a manufacturing company. Preferably, you are experienced working cross functionally, where you have engaged with engineering, production, procurement, and finance. You are experienced working with forecasting routines and possess solid project management skills. You are fluent in English.
As a person, you can quickly identify and solve problems. You are excellent in driving and ensuring a fast pace and progress according to plans, and you thrive in a role where your ability to maintain overview in a fast-paced environment is crucial. You are result driven, take ownership and are able to lead your stakeholders.
The recruitment process is carried out in collaboration with the consulting company Compass Human Resources Group. If you want to learn more about this position before submitting your application, please do not hesitate to contact Consultant Maria Mathiasen at +45 41 95 08 83. Please submit your application and CV as soon as possible, if you are interested. Applications will be processed on an ongoing basis. Please note that all enquiries will be handled with confidentiality and that we will reply to the email address from which you send your CV.
Deadline for application: As soon as possible
Company: Green Hydrogen Systems
Read more about Green Hydrogen Systems: https://www.compasshrg.com/green-hydrogen-systems/