Senior Quality Engineer NPD
Green Hydrogen Systems
GHS is looking for a Senior Quality Engineer to the SHEQ Department to ensure quality in new product development. You will be part of a highly important support function to the project team around product development that will play an important role in the future of GHS.
Areas of responsibility
- Be part of the X-Series product development team
- Develop overall QA strategy for ensuring safety and quality for the X-Series, both product and production/supply chain quality
- Process validation of the «New Product Development (NPD)» project
Specific work tasks
- Early involvement in the X-Series project
- Determine SHEQ KPIs for the X-Series, including reporting and goal management
- QA and test strategy for X-Series
- Product and process quality control
- Product and process safety assessment and review
- «End-to-end» quality assurance and testing strategies, including preparation of control plans
- D- and FMEA facilitation and management
- Collect, analyze, and report data
- Ensure the «Right first time» mentality of the NPD process
- Integrate key elements from Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP)
- Implementation of Quality Function Deployment
To be successful in this role you ensure that the X-Series is launched with the achievement of defined SHEQ KPIs: Safety, Environment, Yield, Reliability & Quality Cost.
You ensure that observed component, process, and product defects are continuously reduced, and you prevent identified errors to be repeated. Further, quality status and data are clearly communicated to the organization.
We are looking for a person with practical experience from quality work in developing new products in a complex industrial production environment. You are experienced in working with industrial quality systems, tools, and methods (D and FMEA). You are well-experienced in working in ERP- and quality management systems. Preferably, you are experienced in Six sigma and APQP. You can communicate both orally and in writing at a high-level English.
As a person you are detail-oriented, take responsibility and have a structured approach to your work. You are extrovert and have an outreach personality as you will have a large interface in the organization. You are self-driven and enterprising, and you like to keep several balls in the air, while keeping a cool head – even when things are going fast. Finally, you are a service- and solution-oriented team player.
The recruitment process is carried out in collaboration with the consulting company Compass Human Resources Group. If you want to learn more about this position before submitting your application, please do not hesitate to contact partner Søren Krogstrup at +45 70 20 12 75. Please submit your application and CV as soon as possible, if you are interested. Applications will be processed on an ongoing basis. Please note that all enquiries will be handled with confidentiality and that we will reply to the email address from which you send your CV.
Deadline for application: As soon as possible
Company: Green Hydrogen Systems
Read more about Green Hydrogen Systems: https://www.compasshrg.com/green-hydrogen-systems/