Roquette is a global leader in plant-based ingredients, a pioneer of plant proteins and a leading provider of pharmaceutical excipients. In collaboration with its customers and partners, the Group addresses current and future societal challenges by unlocking the potential of Nature to offer the best ingredients for Food, Nutrition and Health markets.
Roquette currently operates in over 100 countries, has a turnover of around 3.5 billion euros and employs 8,600 people worldwide. Learn more about Roquette via their website. In cooperation with Roquette Nordica, we are looking for a
As a Technical Developer your role is to protect and develop starches (natives & modified) business in the Finnish Paper & Board market. You will offer technical support to customers, and You will be responsible to carry out some account management responsibilities in line with Business Unit requirements.
Your key accountabilities are divided into two main areas – Technical Development and Account Management.
Technical Developer Accountabilities:
- Maintain regular contact with customers to identify their technical support needs & propose solutions
- Support customers in adjusting best glue recipe to enhance quality of their production / Support and convince paper mills to optimize their usage of Roquette modified starches
- Identify new starch business opportunities and provide technical support to help sales and conclude contracts
- Organize trials & provide onsite technical support to implement value propositions to customers
- Perform regular onsite water & starch analyses according to agreements with the customer
Account Management Accountabilities:
- Work to deliver Sales / Variable Margin targets for the Area, as defined by Business Unit management
- Share market intelligence with your manager and team
- Sales funnel / customer portfolio monitoring, all paper and board mills are potential customers of Roquette Nordica Oy
- Lead negotiation process from initial offer through to final agreement / contract
- Create quotations in SAP for Key Account Management customers in Finland
A family-owned Group, Roquette offers a positive and attractive work and career environment, in which everyone can learn, develop, contribute to the overall company performance, and be recognized for doing so.
This position will be 100 % remote work, divided into visiting customers and working from home office. Roquette Finland office is located at Ahventie 4, Espoo. Customers in Finland are located between the area from Helsinki to Oulu. As the business is global, You need to have a willingness to regular travel (up to 70%), with some abroad travel but mainly domestic. As fringe benefit, Roquette offers a company car.
More information and how to apply
If you would like more information about the position, feel free to contact consultant Sonja Vainio via phone +358 40 508 5162 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that Fluent Finnish and English language skills are a must in this position, and You may apply in Finnish or English, by 30th of January from the below «Apply for position» button.