Vice President Group Accounting
Adven Värmevärden Group
Värmevärden / Adven is a new energy group whose joint journey to become a leading player in sustainable energy solutions began in 2020. With 520 employees and 50 years of experience, we deliver district heating, geoenergy and industrial solutions through 350 facilities in the Nordic and Baltic countries. In an environmentally friendly and efficient way, we provide heating and cooling for municipalities, households, businesses and complex energy solutions and services for industries and real estates.
Adven Värmevärden is now looking for a Vice President Group Accounting to lead the accounting team of the group. Are ready to take on a key role in the Finance team?
About the role and the profile
As VP Group Accounting you are responsible for accounting processes and operations globally as well as development of processes and systems considering overall cost-effectiveness. You are a team leader of close to 15 people who works as accountants in different countries (Finland, Sweden, Norway, Estonia, Latvia, Netherlands). In this role you report to SVP Finance who is based in Finland.
To succeed in this role, you need to be
- good people leader with over 10 years’ experience in relevant tasks and several year leader experience in global teams
- team player who can motivate the team towards goals, as well as be opened to constantly learning new things
- able to understand and explain accounting processes
- proactive, pragmatic, results- and solutions-oriented and well organized
- able to act independently and flexibly in demanding conditions – the desire to put oneself in the game
- fluent in English. Finnish or Swedish are considered an advantage
What we can offer you
With us you won’t stand still. You will have a voice to shape the energy solutions of tomorrow and contribute to a greater good. You will be part of:
- An international company where you are challenged with interesting and diverse tasks
- The energy sector which is a growing industry where both an environmental perspective and new technologies and operating models are essential (district heating business)
- Fast growing company both organically and through acquisitions
- The company which financial position is stable, and profitability is good
- The company which supports employee development
Join us and be part of creating advantage in energy that benefit businesses, people, and planet!
Application and more information
If you have any questions regarding the process or the position, please get in touch with Compass consultants Jeanette Mellborg (+46 733 244 383) or Hans Jansson (+46 734 613 603).
We find diversity and inclusion important, and we value the benefits brought to our company when aiming for equality in gender, ethnic background and cultural diversity.
About Adven Värmevärden
We are driven by a purpose to create advantage in energy for business, people and planet. We strive to be part of the solution to climate change and believe we can make a difference with every sustainable energy solution that we find, build and run together with our customers.
We use renewable energy sources and recover heat that would otherwise have been wasted. Thanks to the knowledge and experience available at Värmevärden / Adven and in our collaborations with customers, we create both warmth and sustainability.